Cobra Jeffy is going to cry

What happened (that you remember)

Lmao funny story…

I drank 4 of them, and was the most intoxicated Ive ever been in my life(also bouncing off the walls)… and I use to drink 151 alot.

Thought I was macho man Randay Savage, and crashed not too soon after to have a 30+hr hangover.

Was one of the funniest things to watch

I feel like thats teh closest thing to meth, without doing meth :lol

I am stocking up noaw for resale to CP.

^genious idea, cp go nuts for this horsepiss

yep, I had some cp girls scrape together like 8 dollars between them to get me to buy them 4 of those things at a mobil. it was mad funny, I had no idea what the fuck I was looking for. didnt even get to see their boobies… twas a total loss.

so are cigarettes

I never tried it but I think its bullshit the state can ban a drink.

o this was the night i was told u were all staying in and nothing was going on if i remember correctly. asshats!!!

goodddddd , this shit made forget who i was for about 2 days . my brother came over shortly after his girl broke up wit him with about 10 of these "he is 20 " so we drank all of em . ill never do that crap again and yes the hangover was horrid lolol

good these things are ass… i drank 2 and a few beers once cause i didnt know the big deal about these, i dont remember much from that night and the feeling the next morning was the shittiest i ever felt. fuck these things

Blaim the kids. and then their parents.

Cool shit all around us gets the kabosh becasue stupid ass people ruin it for everyone else. I for one say leave the shit on the shelves, infact bump the content up to 40%. Lit more of these little bad ass kids think they are cool as fuck downing 3 cans in 10 minutes infront of their 15year old buddies. One less moron I need to pay for with school tax, watch go to jail and pay for them then, and pay for them later on welfare.

Laws shouldnt be out to protect retards from being retarded. they should be there to protect GOOD PEOPLE from BAD PEOPLE. How hard is that?

Key to drinking…

KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DO IT

I drank 4 the same night Adam did along with some beers and me and Ritchart were functional the next day but these things gave me worse shits then bud heavy

+1

I think its bullshit you think its bullshit.

so there.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1943435

completely stupid, the government shouldn’t be able to ban something that only has an effect on yourself. i’ve been mixing alcohol with stimulants for years and am not dead, it’s just darwinism at work and i think that we need to stop trying to keep people alive that are too stupid to live.