[quote=“AFhockey31,post:262,topic:38120"”]

afhockey31

[/quote]

The gamertag you entered does not exist on Xbox LIVE

you’re making me angry.

how have u not had his name??

he’s played r6 with us a lot back in the day

edit:

and mike… dont know how i know this and you dont… but there is no # in ur gamer tag.

its just afhockey dummy

[quote=“RobHimself,post:263,topic:38120"”]

The gamertag you entered does not exist on Xbox LIVE

you’re making me angry.

[/quote]

hmmm ill have to check it out tonight when i get home… try AFhockey31

if not… ill get it back up tonight and thatll be my name

EDIT… ok… so theres no number, i fail at life

so just AFhockey ?

yes

^^^^what he said

[quote=“sureshot!,post:254,topic:38120"”]

If you need any help I can troubleshoot for you… you have my number :pimp:

[/quote]

GFY bitch.

ill hunt you down and stick my 360 up your cornhole.

DO IT!!! sad thing is he will be like “is it in yet? i don’t feel anything”

ahahaha, adam i hope your shit breaks so u can spend another 45 bucks to get it reflashed.

i can’t wait to take my last exam tomorrow so i can dedicate my life to the things that truly matter like cod

[quote=“RobHimself,post:250,topic:38120"”]

Can you just give him a day in the sun!?

[/quote]

When he learns to type a sentence above the 4th grade English level then I’ll give him a break. Hell, I might even add him to my xbox friends. :clap:

And I’m with Ken, lately ive had too much shit gettin in the way of my COD time, but now its time to buckle in, stock up on water and MREs, and go to town :thankyou:

I cannot wait to play Live.

I’m almost done with the game, I think. I’m waiting until its near finished. Then cybering 87fox and signing in!

:nerd:

[quote=“brendansi,post:274,topic:38120"”]

I cannot wait to play Live.

I’m almost done with the game, I think. I’m waiting until its near finished. Then cybering 87fox and signing in!

:nerd:

[/quote]

lol I cant wait. i wonder how our teammates are gonna react when we get on live, dont try to kill anyone, and they see one of us laying down in the prone while the other is crouching up and down on the guy repeatedly while talking dirty into the mic :mamoru:

wow this hot 69ing prone position sounds so hot. can’t wait!

<3

They would be jealous. Obviously.

87FOXGT
Son of Picard can’t read people, eather that or he need better glasses, because if he would look at my sig my live sn is there for everyone to read so,:picard::picard::picard:. O YEA THE SON OF PICARD CAN’T READ. and if you are the son of picard then would that not make you #1? so #1 i order you to take a #2!
but he can’t read all of this so can someone translate into gibberish for me please?

back on topic yea i am having trouble beating a mission in this game, the one where you have to sneak past the tanks any hints?

because if he would look at my sig my live sn is there for everyone to read so

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/capobvious2.jpg

:picard: YOURSELF YOU DOUCHE NOZZLE

YOU IDIOT, IT’S CALLED SARCASM. EVEN AFTER 2 SARCASTIC REPLIES AND ANOTHER ONE THAT SPELLS IT OUT RIGHT IN PLAIN SIGHT FOR YOU, YOU STILL DIDN’T GET IT.

I KNOW YOUR WORTHLESS, COCK SMUGGLING GAMERTAG IS RIGHT IN YOUR SIG, I CAN SEE IT JUST FINE. I JUST ENJOY FUCKING WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS AND YOUR MORONIC ATTEMPTS AT HUMOR BLOW GIGANTIC COCKS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

OF COURSE, AS EXPECTED THIS ALL GOES WAY OVER YOUR HEAD SINCE YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THESE COMPLEX CONCEPTS SINCE THEY ARE ABOVE THE 4TH GRADE COMPREHENSION LEVEL.

ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GET THE FULL SIZE PICARD. I ONLY BREAK HIM OUT ON THE RAREST OCCASION, WHEN SOMEONE ON A MESSAGE BOARD CAPTIVATES ME BY POSTING SOMETHING THAT REACHES A NEW LEVEL OF STUPIDITY. (AND THAT SAYS A LOT ON THIS BOARD)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/picard.jpg

OH, AND BY THE WAY…IT’S EITHER, NOT EATHER. DON’T FEEL TOO BAD THOUGH, THAT’S A TOUGH ONE.

HOWEVER, ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS CAN BE FIXED BY CLICKING HERE: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/suicide.jpg

Hope that clears it up for you. :tup:

OMFG MIKE ROFLMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: