COD MW2 Question Poll

Yeah Rust is awesome. Straight DEATHMATCH map.

Rust is like Dome from WaW.

I dont like the ACOG, but I haven’t forced myself to get used to it.

I like the ACOG for larger levels. It slows down your sight in, but is easier to be a sniper wannabe.

THIS. although i never use it. even with bling pro i can never have enough attachments!! lol

Gotcha.

I cant use bling because I HAVE to have marathon on. I cant handle not having infinite sprint now. :smiley:

I also tried P90s akimbo. Talk about a spray of bullets.

I hate the ACOG scope, it gimps you for close range stuff and its not enough zoom to be any good for long range stuff either. I prefer to just go AR or sniper rifle.

you are right, if i dont camp out im getting shot to fast haha, its my only strategy

I’m trying to max out each gun before I go on to the next with few exceptions (AR or sniping). I maxed out the M4A1, now working on the SCAR-H, although I do sometimes use the M16 which I’m still getting used to. I love using the .50 on Wasteland w/ the thermal though.

Yea maxing out the gun achievements is pretty much a solid way to lvl up. I must say the fmj challenges suck ass !!!

Does the FMJ actually do anything significant? I havent found many things I can shoot through.

You can actually shoot through just about anything in the game that someone will hide behind, other than the thick stone walls of course. I haven’t noticed any huge improvement on shooting through stuff with it but once on scrapyard I got the accomplishment of getting two headshots with one bullet while using FMJ, so maybe it does work? It boosts damage slightly when equippped as well.

I think it helps a little bit. Without it, I’d stop shooting when I saw the enemy go behind something in order to preserve ammo. With it on, I tend to continue shooting and get the kill. I use it with the Barret .50 and a couple other rifles. You need to get the 40 penetrating kills (a kill behind a wall, door, etc…) to get the extended mags, which gives you the gun mastery achievement which is 10,000XP. It definitely comes in handy when you need 50-60,000XP to go up one level.