Code Blues Fuel system

open it up and stick a “shop air” hose in it for a day or 2, and purge it, same thing we did for drop tanks on airplanes, and the fuselage fuel cells… just gotta vent it out.

I’ve sent you a PM to keep this thread clean and on topic for Synapse…

like mike said, I already had one bosch 044 pump, but I also had an aeromotive a1000 pump. I choose to go dual pumps because of the safety of the whole thing. If one pump fails, I still am able to get home (while keeping off the boost)

I haven’t made any arrangements for a cage yet, due to buying a house. But yes, its going to be a 10pt with chute mount and window net. hit me up on aol im and I can give you some design ideas to make the chute mount unnoticeable when not attached.

you can send me an email at r247motorsports@gmail.com , or call my shop cell at 225-8384

And if one fails while in boost, you might be replacing your m0ta. This is why I like having a single pump (Single Supra FP)

yea, but one bosch 044 has been known to handle well over 650, so the likelyhood of the engine blowing from only one pump failing is pretty low. but then again, murphey’s law IS a bitch

Good point.

Twin 044’s are going to make some noise back there. I have one in my take and it makes a good amount of noise. Shouldn’t ever have to worry about not having enough fuel though :wow. Looking good guys!

Nick

yup, if i keep my car, and ever need to get a new pump, Bosch 044. current is a walbro 255.

not sure how loud bosch pumps are… my walbro 255 is quiet as a fart from a church mouse…i dont think i would ever need more than this one… im only at 67% duty cycle on my pe 850cc’s. such simplicity

My 255 was quiet as well…seems as though some are not so quiet though. My car was tuned for 300+ lph so the 044 was a necessity for my setup.

compared to the alternative, the aeromotive a1000, the dual 044’s will be whisper quiet :slight_smile:

i have an A1000 and its not loud at all. My brother also had one in his GSX and drove the car everyday with no problems.

wow, i really like the uberclean welds on that. im jealous of ur welding talents :nod post more

youve heard mine, my pump is loud priming, and idleing even with my downpipe the way it is you can still hear the 255 in and out of the car. but anthonys talon and his Evo both with 255’s arent any louder than stock.

I didn’t think it was loud at all, I was actually listening for it, I believe I asked you a question about it…seemed very quiet.

we werent at idle very much.

If the fuel pump is loud then you know the car means business. :banana

or its going bad.

or its gutted in the rear where the fuelpump is…stupid ass dsm’s