Coilover install

Getting coilovers for my jetta . What would you charge for it?

its a 2011 jetta s

Morning Man! Looked that up for you. Pretty straight forward.
Installing the four coil overs and a performance alignment when done would be $650 for all.

Lmk when you’d like to get this done! Tis the season! Thanks TTYS!

DC

holy shit , why so much ?

well you can always spend 12 hours getting one coilover in yourself.

The job time is about 5.5 hours to change all four over @89. If its done in less then we would consider the reduction however, we go by Mitchell on demand repair times as we found them to be most fair for both parties.
Then $150 for a performance alignment when we are done.

And when we are done it’ll be like WOW…

plus there’s time for setting ride heights and other small stuff I didn’t estimate for. Sorry your disagree man…but this was a steal for you. Thanks JVG!

DC

Haha

Not trying to be a dick and ruin ASS’ thread but 5.5 - 6 hours is way to long for this job. The MK6 is the same suspension as the MK4 and MK5 its a 3 hour job tops. The rears alone are 45 min TOTAL. The fronts figure about 1 hour each.

And the guys deserve to make some money, help pay for the thousands of dollars in tools, lights, heat, insurance etc… Since its such a easy job you should do it for him for free.

I understand that. Just stating to me the price is high, As someone that has done this same install a few times. I would glady give him a hand if i had a garage readily available to me and the right tools in my possession. But alas tools and garage is about an hour away

I think thats quite fair with and alignment included.

Lol a.s.s has a huge overhead and sence when is charging for a job now a crime ???

:facepalm Do you motherfuckers read? I said i understand they are a business and need to make money but TO ME IT SEEMS HIGH

Then you havent gotten auto quotes lately at places that are a hole in the wall fly by night joint

Sketchy DO NOT come into a vendor forum and bitch about their pricing, hourly rates, estimated job quote,etc, etc. If a customer comes in here for a quote, any issues are between the vendor and that customer. Keep the comments to yourself.

You have been warned and I will not issue a second.

Thanks, Adam, JVG and John…

Its always easier said then done…

However, you get a warranty for that work, and we have the special tools and it included the $150 alignment as missed and then mentioned.

No matter. The review page shows how we roll. The estimate is tight, warrantied and fair.

Those who know, know this.

:lol

I am also curious on the coilover install for my G but with rear camber arms as well. Quote?

let me check this out for you in the am!

Thanks

alignment too?

DC

Albany Speed alignments are very precise. It was night and day with my car after I had them do it. You can tell they actually look at the numbers and get it right rather than winging it at all corners and saying “oh, well that’s good enough.”

Gotta pay to play. Either DIY if you want to save money or bite the bullet and pay someone else their rate to do the job. $89/hr is worth it for the quality of service that these guys will give you.

I was figuring add 1/hr for rear lower camber arms… it’s only 2 bolts. And yes i would need an alignment

Eh im good ,ill pass