Colgate whitening

That shit really works,been using it for a week now and already seen some improvement,toothpaste and the little applicator you use to put some bleach on and wait for 15 mins to eat or drink and walla briter teeth:D :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

hey congradulations. :bigthumb:

did those white strips work well for anyone? they were to much of a pain in the ass to use for me so i gave up?

Originally posted by Cutty
hey congradulations. :bigthumb:
All the years of smoking and pepsi abuse gone:D

ya i’m addicted to pepsi so that might do me well

ive been using that stuff on my asshole for months now… Its still brown as ever, and it now hurts when i poo. :down:

Fuck Colgate.

Originally posted by Darkstar
ive been using that stuff on my asshole for months now… Its still brown as ever, and it now hurts when i poo. :down:

Fuck Colgate.
:scared:

Originally posted by Darkstar

Fuck Colgate.
:rofl:

Did you guys know that if you drink coffee/tea/pop through a straw it won’t stain your teeth?

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Did you guys know that if you drink coffee/tea/pop through a straw it won’t stain your teeth?

i did :smiley: it never really touches your front teeth when you drink through a straw!:tounge:

I knew that, but I can’t do it… too damn hot! (I just went downstairs and got a cup of coffee… fresh pot too! :smiley: )

I knew that, but I can’t do it… too damn hot! (I just went downstairs and got a cup of coffee… fresh pot too! :smiley: )
coffee…yuk

I didn’t know that. But I don’t drink coffee or soda so I guess i’m ok lol.

Originally posted by Talonchick
I didn’t know that. But I don’t drink coffee or soda so I guess i’m ok lol.
soda?!?! what’s that :dunno: :smiley:

Originally posted by Cutty
soda?!?! what’s that :dunno: :smiley:

Lol shut up

Originally posted by Talonchick
Lol shut up
is ur teeth creamy white???

Originally posted by Pewterss
is ur teeth creamy white???
:bukkake:

could be the nicest smile you ever came across:D