Colonie is Steppin it up

Well I suppose I’ll end my side of all this with this.

I do agree with you on some aspects of what has been being talked about. I do agree things are driven by money, but not as broad as you so seem to think. You make it seem like cops shouldent be busting anyones balls for tinted windows, exhausts, seatbelts the law goes on and on… When you yourself said there are reasons for these laws and “Law creation and enforcement are two differant things” People create laws so that cops can enforce them.
You talk as if even thou these laws have a purpose, that theyre stupid (even if they are) and cops shouldent enforce them. If cops are not enforcing the laws put into place there not doing their job, regardless of weather or not it makes the county/state more wealthy. To many people make it sound like these laws dont exist and yet cops make it up when they pull them over to take their money. No these laws were put there for a reason even if we don’t always agree with it.

I will agree, I think some of these things… Tint, seatbelts etcc are stupid but I understand why they are there.

In the end as shitty as it is, its your word against theirs. Unless your willing to deal with all the bullshit and fight it. Most will continue to tuck back their cocks, bend over and take it like a champ. Then bitch and moan about how they got fucked by the long dick of the law because they dident do anything and the cop was having a bad day.