Come at me bro [split]

3G.

Made that last week alone

hahahaha

Did you buy your supra already built up to look cool?? Im sure youd never admit if you did but im just curious after a comment like that what YOUR trying to prove? Trying to LOOK like you have money possibly?? I wonder if you even LIKE your car?

I buy cars I LIKE, I could give 2 fucks if anyone shares my taste in cars, unless your paying for half of it…

Made this in 27 minutes this morning. BALLLLERRRRR

now were talkin.

I bought my car making 600hp… motor was not touched, until the past couple years turbo travis did all the work on the car… all I can do is laugh at this post… I love my car. Had 2 of them at one point.

Never once did I say I was a baller… I was just saying that I had 30k in the bank too… Now I live paycheck to paycheck… but Im not the one coming on here claiming im trump like you. I just figure if you are such a baller you would have something to prove it other then a couple pictures of money that you post on shift.

I have to agree with Ray here, flaunting your money is childish, if you have a lot of money good for you but just an FYI that doesn’t making you better then anyone on this site, and as for the rep system thats a joke in itself!

you agree with a hypocrite??? You should be negged… Dudes saying its dumb to flaunt money then like 4 comments later hes saying im stupid for not flaunting the money I have and buying an expensive car…

rep if i can.

Just left Albany Cash for Gold. Had my ni99a turn this…

Into this…

you’re an idiot… I think you look stupid as hell on here… then I said if you are such a baller buy something cool.

I have no idea who you are therefore I go off of what I hear, I heard you bought your car within a couple hundred whp as it is now, if im wrong forgive me… As for money, if youd just reaaddd the damn thread youd realize I didnt start this arguement as I NEVER do and NEVER brought money into it until I was told I was a broke joke??

And I dont need a big ass house or pimp cars to prove anything…

Look love… I get rep too… no pictures of money or dudes sucking my prick…

congrads, 27 more and a purchase of another already built car to go

No pics of money, GTFO.

dude FYI Rays a good dude, and just cause TT did a bunch of work on his car doesn’t mean he isn’t capable.

If you really want to show him how much cooler you are, build something that can hang.

give me until summer… with HALF the whp I will keep up with him or beat him.

ok… dont always believe what you hear… Car was single turbo making 600 hp… Yes far from stock but from from where It is now. and at some point I will have a new stronger motor making more power.

there are haters everywhere… tons hear… And I only read the split nothing else… so I did not read everything.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:banghead
I want to be there for this slaughter.