***Come play GTR2 ***

I was on later, just long enough to be the only one to vote “advance to next event” when I saw that it was on Nurburgring. Drove about three laps of Adria, lost interest and started messing with rFactor again. Plus this week I’ve been trying to get a bunch of DVDs compiled and burned, which ties up the gaming machine. I’ve got one more to burn tonight, then I’ll probably be on. Probably around 12-1am.

Tried a new track last night: Adelaide. Very tough city street course. Made even harder by the fact that the author put video screens showing scantily-clad women shaking ass and titties at places where you really need to be watching the road. I never did successfully complete a lap. :lolham: Aside from those video screens, the track is REALLY well done and polished. Kind of reminds me of a combination of the NYC and Tokyo courses in GT4.

I think we should ditch Long Beach in our lineup, too, as there is something seriously wrong about that layout. There is no way a lap time should be ~1:08.00 there, driving the M3 GTR. Plus the place looks very unfinished and ugly.