***Come play GTR2 ***

:rofl:

Has anyone noticed much if any difference between the GT3 RS and the RSR? I know there is a 7HP difference, but that doesn’t seem like alot, and I would imagine the suspension would be the same between the two if you used the same settings. If the RS is the same, I’ll switch over to the #64 car, since that’s my number. Zong, go ahead and use the #66 if you want.

Differences are negligeble. Slight handling characteristics as far as I can tell.

Slightly smaller swaybar(?) at least on initial settings. The RS-R settings though can be loaded to the RS with no problems, as I found out last night.

Is the server not up right now?

now it is… Had to clear out some stuff and turn on the live updates so you guys can download replays from tonight. :tspry:

On my way home, don’t start without me :slight_smile:

Ugh

I would have broken into the 1:44’s if I hadn’t smashed into the back of 2 cars lol… Sorry fuzzy.

Another race, another 1st turn disaster… :lol: I think everybody fucked up on their own though, I know I didn’t hit anybody and watching the replay I didn’t see any contact.

…until lap 2. That was the punt that sent Rx3 into the sand, and Karl pulled over feeling guilty about it while I flew by both unscathed.

I hate dumping the clutch in neutral at the start though… Shockwave, now you know why I was just sitting there at the start. :rofl:

All right I started tuning the dog and will see what it can do. I am trying to get a good set up. I ight try some of the set up from the online forum. It is an I-6 I like. Lets see.

Team TVR

KK

Replays from last night are up for download!

Two words:

Watkins.

Glen.

The 90:
http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/3/3/1/Glen1.jpg
The esses:
http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/3/3/1/Glen2.jpg
The inner loop going into the loop:
http://www.nyspeed.com/gallery/files/3/3/1/Glen3.jpg

…and this is just the beginning. Also now have Nurburgring, Road America, and LeMans, all working.

Coming soon: Laguna Seca, Sebring, Road Atlanta, Lime Rock, Suzuka, Sears Point, Sugo, Mosport, Mid-Ohio, Monaco, Sepang, Long Beach, and more…

AWWWWWW SHIT. It’s on now :slight_smile:

Oh wow I didin’t know the glen was part of the racetrack line up.

:eekdance:

But how does this work? Say we all wanted to drive Laguna Seca, would we need to download the track onto our own PC’s?

I’m with Zong, I wanna know how that works?

Everybody will need to download any additional tracks if we intend to use them. Most of the tracks I’ve got were converted to run in GT Legends. However, with a little editing of a text file and renaming a couple of file extensions, the tracks now work in GTR2. I am having an issue on a few tracks where the pit-out arrow sends you out onto the track in the wrong direction, and there are no turn indicator arrows on any of the converted tracks.

I don’t know if any of the GTL tracks will have other unforeseen problems in GTR2, but the plan is to do some testing before rolling things out to the server. Once we determine what works, we’ll post a link to download everything in one shot so that nobody has to edit files, etc.

As of right now:

Watkins Glen (short course only, with inner loop)- works
LeMans (with chicanes)- works
Nurburgring (three versions, this may change) - works
Road America - works
Long Beach - works
Lime Rock (with and without chicane) - works, but pit out is weird because you are driving from the paddock area
Indianapolis (USGP track) - pit out arrow is wrong, otherwise working
Sepang, Malasia - works
Mid Ohio - works
Mosport - pit-out arrow backwards, otherwise works
Road Atlanta - works
Suzuka - works
Sears Point (NASCAR course) - works
Sugo (with and without chicane) - works
Sebring - pit exit is strange due to paddock location, this one is not as refined as most, but it works.
Laguna Seca - works

Need link. Getting ready see ya’ll on the insude.

KK

TEAM TVR

:cry: but how will I know what gear to be in?!?!?!

:wink:

I’ll be joining you guys tonight. But as I’ve only got about an hour of play time under my belt, no garuntees :wink:

I got this one seems alright…

http://www.boxingeagles.de/v2/modules/PDdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=12

Can we give this one a try?

KK

TEAM TVR

That was fun, not bad for my first night. Spa was definitely my best race, especially the 4 turn battle with Rick, and then my race went to hell and I ended up having to limp back to the pits from T2… yeah, on Spa, at 50mph… that took 6 minutes… :lol: