Coming Apocalypse Thread

With what? Guns are illegal.

magic

The pic above was supposed to be a tik tok… its here in this link:

I can confirm the farm thing. My uncle is on the retiring end of a career where he’s been one of the northeast’s top fertilizer salesmen forever. Working with the same mega farms for decades. He came down for a visit a few months ago and after an evening of picking his brain the next day I bought a massive upright freezer and started stocking up.

1 Like

yeah we did that last year. wifey knows whats up.

neighbours built a pretty serious garden too and we’re bartering with them.

a lot of people going to get caught lackin’

The crazy one was he was telling me when the Russia sanctions were just starting to be talked about his company did everything they could to get some critical component out ASAP (I forgot what it was, maybe potash). One of the cargo ships made it to the port but 2 more got turned around in the middle of the Atlantic because the sanctions kicked in. Lots of farmers are either under fertilizing or skipping fertilizer entirely because the cost is so high. You’re talking 30-60% lower yields for farms that go that route.

absolutely every single decision being made is to our detriment. it is so consistent that it cannot be on accident. it can only be on purpose.

2 Likes

Damn dudes, I think you need a white pill:

it’s hard to find a Washington-based progressive organization that hasn’t been in tumult, or isn’t currently in tumult.

“My last nine months, I was spending 90 to 95 percent of my time on internal strife. Whereas [before] that would have been 25-30 percent tops,” the former executive director said.

“We used to want to make the world a better place,” said one leader of a progressive organization. “Now we just make our organizations more miserable to work at.”

Progressive organizations are run like shit,” acknowledged one executive director, arguing that the movement puts emphasis on leadership — more often called “servant leadership” now — but not enough on basic management. “I have all the degrees, but I don’t have a management degree.”

this neil oliver dude is spot on every week.

and zerohedge with another banger on Ukraine:

I can teach you guys to fish! I hope you like salmon and trout. I can guarantee you’ll land 5-10 fish a week.

2 Likes

this guy is amazing

your homework for today gents…

2 Likes

This was a really good podcast, and if its right, 1B dead in the next 3 years?!

I’m watching right now, this guy is pretty damn knowledgeable. JBP is on fire lately.

1 Like

Ouch.
I think that was a black suppository

1 Like

Bruh, whats the scoop on what went down here?