Coming Apocalypse Thread

Edit

So unrelated to Zeldin. I also read something about it being gang related, who knows. They’ll catch the people then release them immediately.

2 Likes

Crazy that a gang would be doing stuff in the same hood as him… but that is the problem in NY

Man someone had some beef, he gone gone

That’s why you don’t forget to tip your UberEats driver.

1 Like

Cant wait to be in Philly at thanksgiving

PA CCW permit only takes 30 minutes if you have NY…

2 Likes

CCW… no one sees it, if i save my family from something i’d take the hit

1 Like

Yea. I need to take the time to do it. Stop at a friendly county sometime.

My wife and I did it in Erie. It was insanely fast compared to anything in the Buffalo office.
That was pre-covid so I don’t know how/if that changed anything.

Then we stopped at a not so great BBQ place that was on “undercover millionaire” for lunch.

Just got my Erie PA permit 2 months ago. Super easy was in and out in 16 minutes.

1 Like

This is a good case for air sealing your house, if blood can seep through the bottom plate…imagine all the conditioned air leaking out!

1 Like

what a strange observation to make from that :slight_smile:

I can’t even imagine my kids being murdered. What a terrible horrific way to die.

im sorry WAT?!?!

Percentage without raw numbers is worthless. What’s the sample size?

Edit:

The Lake War Room tweeted on Wednesday that 48 of the 113 ballots that were reviewed during examination were “19-inch ballots produced on 20-inch paper,”

“The expert testified there are only 2 ways for the 19 inch image to have bee projected onto the 20 in ballot which would cause tabulator errors. Both methods require an administrator to change. This could not have happened by chance or error. It was fraud.”

It looks like they randomly selected the 113 votes to exams and almost half where specifically printed incorrectly. Incorrectly in such a way that they get tabulated wrong. Looks like someone was doing it on purpose too.

1 Like