Coming Apocalypse Thread

they didnt show potholes in buffalo tho. Though I can attest Detroit’s are even worse, I’m there twice a month for work.

1 Like

a Meme lead me to actually look into what was released.

Man… If we had phosgene leak in a well ventilated lab, we evacuated the entire building… It is so bad, we stopped allowing it on property.

Nothing to worry about outside though…

dunno if we had a ukraine war thread but saw this today and thought it worth sharing:

Andrew Bustamante has a great podcast with Lex Fridman about this. Ukraine isn’t worth saving, it’s just a puppet proxy war. Russia needs Ukraine, but that’s it.

Was that recently? Link?

Like 7 months ago but he’s correct on a lot of things. His recent podcasts (Andrew Bustamante) were good too.

RFK Jr. is bringing the HEAT!!!

watch this dude go.

This dem ticket campaign is going to be insane.

1 Like

At….an all GIRLS school….

2 Likes

This is fine…

We’re doing our part. My wife and i are now referring to it as the bonus hole.

1 Like

Boner hole. It’s the boner hole.

These dudes aint wrong…

1 Like

Anyone else think maybe WW3 is already happening but in a different way than WW1/2?

yeah the content coming out of Israel is pretty disturbing… not liking where this is headed.

I mean, if that goes to all out war it’s going to be over in a matter of days. Israel has a 24.3 billion dollar yearly military budget, with the 15th largest military in the world and they’re a nuclear power. If they decide to push a button Gaza disappears from the map in a brilliant flash of blinding light.

EDIT… and remember…

I feel like the attack on Israel should be its own thread? If you agree can one of you break it out?

1 Like

I would suggest a new thread. Going to want to keep tabs on the upcoming attacks in the US too.

2 Likes

@Onyx_Z32 i foeget what thread we were talking about thia in but if trump said it and it was on zerohedge its more than likely true or at least has merit

1 Like