Coming Apocalypse Thread

Surprised it took this long.

At least he can defend himself in court :face_with_peeking_eye:

That was really satisfying to watch. I hope it keeps happening until these morons realize itā€™s not worth the risk to block a highway and harass innocent people.

Also, Iā€™d love to end up on a jury for one of these trials. Two wordsā€¦ Jury nullification.

1 Like

1 Like

itā€™s comingā€¦

cant find it, just saw a clip. Dougie says the public is going to have to take matters in to thier own hands to save teh soul of Britain at some point here. going to be tough when youā€™re under-armed and do not have the support of your own govt who made the bed youā€™re laying in.

Theyā€™re further in over there. so i guess weā€™ll all get to watch and see how it goes.

Wonder if there is a contemporary analog to all of this tht actually went well?

so i guess the conspiracy here is that when they role out Plandemic 2.0 theyā€™ll take ever more medicine off the shelf so people have even fewer options?

imagine not only forcing harmful interventions on people but also removing remedies at the same time?

No one is getting the boosters because even the normies have realized covid is basically just a cold now, so I guess you need to make colds much worse by taking away the meds that lesson the symptoms?

Dude this shit never worked:

so iā€™m supposed to ignore how effective advil C&S and nyquil have been for me in recent memory and just trust what the TV says now?

1 Like

Phenylephrine as a decongestant. You can still get every other ingredient in those two products separately.

Is thisā€¦ Prepping?

Heā€™s not prepping, heā€™s just creating a cool loot spot for me in the future.

2 Likes

Possibly true but if he is that crafty he probably has pretty serious fire power and would make a worthy ally.

ā€œFireā€ power

https://twitter.com/ArmchairW/status/1730482490920620503

do we have an anti-pharma thread?

https://twitter.com/Inversionism/status/1731117387003404416

Thatā€™s insane, makes my blood boil.

I had actually been thinking of a product like this trained on me that i could give to my sons so they could talk to me or ask me for advise even when Iā€™m nOt around anymore.

If jordan peterson did one like that, trained on him, im sure millions of people would subscribe to it.

I like how Target and Walmart are part of the fantasy.