Completely lost...

yup. how is your fuel system

Fuel system can stay stock if i go forged bottom end with blower. Just need injectors. If i wanna run E85, itll be around 2,000$ this combo on 16 pounds of boost should net me around 850 RWHP. But i’ll say 800 so im not let down.

I will ignore that LS1 comment lol

just do a Nasty big cube N/A build. Boost is a pain in the ass and so isnt nitrous.

Booooost isn’t a pain in the ass, nitrous is! Air is FREE! No one wants to pay 100$ in nitrous to go out and have a good time

Buy a Purple Jeep and become a band teacher

stunt around while stunting, stunting because stunting is, stunting, stunting

You are drunk. :lol

one e and a two e and a three e and a four e and-UH.

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/154984d1288226704-funny-strange-random-pics-ching-chong-potato.jpg

:rofl omg

Must be nice to have $6k laying around for your car and get stressed over what kind of build you want to do

Yeah seriously.

What other assets do you have, R/T? House of some sort, college degree of some kind, nice job? Must be niice.

I deliver pizzas.

Boost done right is problem free.

Plan is for the Novi 1500. Procharger air/air intercooler. 2.62 cog set up with a 17% od pulley which will be 16 psi on 93. Then set up for E85 when i can afford fuel system.

do the procharger

Not in the equation.

i can sell you a 10sec civic for 6k

/thread.

Don’t waste your money on a procharger air-air… Mishimoto front mounts are dirt cheap and flow nice.