Completely lost...

1/8th??

How many passes have you had down the track since your cars been done?? I’ve had 7… I never claimed my cars a 10 sec car, cause I haven’t ran a 10… I’ve also never talked shit about other peoples cars that I think are complete jokes… But they like to talk shit about me…

Just remember from another thread that you said it wasn’t running.

don’t take what I said outta context, I’m not bashing by any means. You’re truck is more than capable of running the times, its just yet to do so for different reasons, much like my car has.

Sorry don wanna waste 13$ a gallon on this race u better be trapping well in the 140s don forget I was out when you were running against my buddys hatch …with being said ill race but we gonna put sum money on th race…

I dont put money on races. Pointless. Its for fun, and when there is money on the line, its not fun anymore.

the black turbo S2k on here was using $13 a gallon gas against me, why cant you?

and congrats on seeing me out while I was running your buddy. You got a glimpse of my car in its slowest form.

Johns Jeep is a monster. With the set up currently it has the possibility of hitting mid 10’s for sure. I’ve never been in it but, i know what the set up can do. A guy with the same set up i have with a smaller motor than i am getting buy a decent amount on his 4th pass in the car went 10.60 at 129 with a shitty 60 foot and a horrible tune. With my motor, tuned very well for E85, im looking for 9’s. without nitrous.

It’s been windy, I need it to hold down the garage :lol

For 6 grand?

U mustve got outta work early to have had time to race… Like I said before when I asked why you don’t track your car, you said you don’t have time because you work too much… Come on man, get that supercar to the strip and stop critiquing other peoples cars… 12.8 isn’t bad, what was your trap 110?

12.8 @ 121.5x. 75 shot, 3rd and 4th gear. Street tires.

I only went to the track once this year. It was a saturday and I got 3 runs in.

and this was at night…after 10pm as far as the runs im talking about.

Was your 60ft a 4second???

1st of all since you raced the black one got roasted …gives an idea on th opponent…2nd I normally don race for money but in this situation gives people the confidence on the opponent…so first wha u say 500$$ then ill let my buddy’s jeep rough u up a little…and like I said if you still wanna race u better be trapping well in the 140s

lol

2.39 I believe.

ooooohhh im gonna jump in , my car should be low 10,s this yr now that i have all my gears, a better no2 setup , and a better rear susp setup …game on fuckers lololol all in a lowly ltwon

im racing ever1 and beating EVERYONE, and i mean ERRRVVVYYYBODY

ha. I guess we wont be running then if your talking about money.

find someone else to stack up money then I guess.

***** stock civics are gonna be as fast as your car by the time u get urs done!! :lol

lolol the unicorn ws6 or the red ss ? im confused lol .

Wow Richard