compustar remote is playing songs! help

hey guys,

i have a first gen compustar alarm installed in my 05 acura EL

alarm is been installed when just when i got the car brand new, and its working fine for a year now

just 2 days ago its receiving no signal and its singing songs on which ever button i press, batttary is fairly new, reads 3 1/4 left on lcd, put it in 2 weeks ago

anyone had this problem b4?

thanks!!!

So the remote is not communicating with the alarm? I’m guessing you need to re program/ run the learn routine for the remote.

Check here for your model and manual. It will tell you the steps to follow.

http://staub.ca/tech/manuals.html

i have delt with a couple of those it is possible you might of pressed a couple buttons when it was in your pocket or something and it put it into valet mode thats why its acting up it has happened before look in the manual if you still have it.

your remote is defective, contact the company you purchased the unit it from and they will exchange it for you. if they dont pm me and ill se what i can do for you

farmer

mine is defective the same way. part of my screen doesnt work and it plays songs… sometimes its ok… and works fine sometimes it doesnt. the screen is alwasy fugged. i only have 1 remote my spare one broke and the place i got it from is shady and prob wont replace it for me.

like i said if you need a new one and cant get the place you bought it from to replace it ,pm me and ill get it warrentied for you

farmer

Farmer, can you do the same for DEI products? I’ve got a Viper remote that is acting up.