computer freaks help

simple okay
why dont my side of widows xp recognize and start the install wizzard to download pics from my sony CAMERA(because it did untill recently), when the other side of xp(wifes) does??? :wtf:
how can i fix it ??? :crying:

so you sign on your xp account it doesnt work. You go on your wife and bam it works. What I would do is delete your account tho the account manager. It will back up your files that are considered to be on that name. Make your xp account again and bam it will work. I used to do that all the time when something wouldnt work on my account but would work with like my moms or something.

everything works as far as i know on my side of xp. except tha automatic recognition of a camera plugged into the front usb ports to download.

i told you in the other thread!!! (i think)

first go to properties of my computer… look at the autoplay settings for the camera… set it to microshaft scanner / camera wizard… you’ll be golden.

(if you go there and don’t see the camera option… plug in the usb and then start over and see if it pops up)

… report back

something just got corrupted on your side of xp. Just make another account, it really dont waste any disk space.

private dick reporting SIR!!!

fixed YOU ROCK
THREAD TO FOLLOW