Computer problem..

Ok… is it me or is my computer really farting? I was just sitting here and the computer started making farting sounds for about 3 minutes straight :rofl:
http://videos.pittspeed.com/video/94b6797b-d9bb-47d0-a3b1-98b40026ddb1.htm video will be available soon

i checked the site and everything and there wasnt popup or nothing making the sounds

I have been noticing alot of random “noises” on my computer lately… like car skids, monkeys, random Instant message sounds when i never messaged anyone or noone messaged me, and a whole bunch of wierd shit…

been noticing it on and off here and there since i downloaded the newest aol instant messager. does anyone else have this problem? and how would you fix it?

:doh: odd problem…

Sounds like the new AIM may be conflicting with sound drivers maybe? It’s a longshot but it’s AOL for Christ’s sake. I would first try uninstalling the new AIM to see if that helps or try a System Restore.

junk it and buy a mac, noone ever has a problem with a mac.

unless you’re fshowcars

but he isn’t up on the whole IT scene like the rest of us. We know how to make stuff run right. :smiley:

One…do you have the sign in and sign out popups off? if you do…and you hear those sounds…it’s peoples custom sounds coming through whenever they sign in or sign out…

ya their off

thats where those sounds are coming from. people are signing in and out…you don’t see the alert but you still hear the sound. My aim is set like that also…turn it on for a day or two and you’ll learn which people have which sounds…my computer burps and farts from time to time…it’s always someone i know signing in or out. nothing is wrong with your computer…or the software on it…aim just didn’t handle their shit right(as usual)

X2

mac is shit

I take it you have never used a Mac???

The only real problem I have seen with them, is weak power supplies. They seem to go with the slightest of spikes. I maintain our Macs at work, as the IT guy refuses to touch a MAC. Before that I thought that there was nothing like a PC, man was I wrong…:eek3:

what it man… im pretty decent…

i had a whole f’n news report today i closed everything every window. closed out AIM and did a control alt delete and only like one thing was open… updates for HP… and i deleted that… still had it going for like another 3 minutes… its been happening alot lately… but its clear that my computer is pooooop it has about 12323 viruses

aim sucks

use Trillian

do you still need that fixed?

mac’s are horrible, end of story. The metrosexual homo’s like them because all of their gay friends at starbucks like them. As far as being productive and enjoyable, a windows based pc is 11ty billion times better.

WOW you sure did hit the nail right on the head with that comment.:bigthumb:

ya i got that b4 too

wow i’ve been hearing them too i thought i was losing it…:rofl:

x999

when you see a mac sell for 2500 and the same hardware on HP’s site is 1200, it really makes you wonder why people that have a clue buy them??? i guess the software is worth 1300 :kekegay:… i’ll stick to the free shit

aghh…my computer is doing it AGAIN…

its like playing sound from a video or something ! ! ! ! ! ! and i can’t stop it cuz i can’t see it