Computer Science people step in

i am looking for a intern job in a cs related field so i can get at least some experience for my resume, does anyone know of any place around here looking for interns and preferably one that pays

In for the answers to this as well.

The bigger players in our area for CS interns seem to be Blue Cross, Synacor, and then some of the banks, but that’s just my observation from what I’ve seen other people do.

Define CS field a little more? What education do you have? What area are you looking at going for? You need to give a little more than just CS field.

Yea CS covers a lot of ground

What would you like to do?

Hardware or software track?

GPA?

How far along into the program are you?

These are all simple things you could have typed that will get you better results. I hope you code better than you post.

i am looking to do software, i have finished ecc’s CS program they finish at advance data structures in c++. also took classes in java, assembly and web design

Are you planning on going into a 4 year degree?

According to ECC’s Website:

The Computer Science degree program at Erie Community College is a Liberal Arts program which provides the coursework necessary for the first two years of a four-year degree in Computer Science. The primary goal of the computer science curriculum is to prepare students to transfer to four-year institutions as third-year students in a computer science program.

And you still have not specified which area you want to go into. You just listed some languages, and concepts.

And not to rain on your parade but if you are talking about “advanced data structures” such as hash tables/dictionaries/etc that’s entry level of a larger universities.

Some sample projects you have done would be a big plus to help someone find where exactly you would fit into a internship.