conceal and carry permit holders step inside

Buddy of mines rec’d his app for conceal and carry. He is wondering what ppl have put for there reason to conceal and carry. He has heard self defense isnt a good reason and can be denied. He does have rental properties and is looking for PT work as a armed guard. Dunno if those are good enough reasons.

he collects rent on real estate in rough areas and routinely carries large sums of money.

armed security is a seperate permit you have to apply for

I was telling him about the large sums of money too. He will probably end up using that one but he wanted to see what others are using for reasoning.

what county?

erie

does he already have his target/hunting pistol permit? erie county makes 99% of people start out with that…

i used my father business for mine

i was working there and said i carried large amounts of money, and collecting large amounts of money.

Got my hunting.target, and after a year they gave me a conceal and carry. They do a thorough check tho, so dont lie

he has his hand gun permit already. Has had that for 3 yrs now i think.

should be ok then. use the business and large amounts of money

yeah as long as he hasnt gotten in any trouble or anything like that, he should be ok.

Thanks Guys

When they asked for my reason, I told them I lived in the city…

They told me to leave.

:picard:

man all i gotta do is wait for it to get back from the town…another reason i love va