concealed carry question

Very true. If you totally want to eliminate that problem buy a double action revolver. If it don’t fire, pull the trigger again.

DA revolver is by far the best self-defense weapon.

I was under the impression that their special permit requirement was struck down.

For sure, my next firearm related purchase will probably be a .38 special snub nose.

agreed with the above. i am selling my glock 27 in favor of a .357 mag snubbie for carry.

not only do i load for .357/.38 sp+P but a revolver is much less blocky than a glock and much more reliable.

edit - not that reliabilty is a factor with glock, don’t get me wrong it doesn’t get any better for an auto

This is my next move.

http://www.genitron.com/REV-SW-360PD/SW-360PD.html

They are hard to find, and quite expensive when I do find them. I’m hoping I can find a deal on one.

Very nice, haven’t done my research on a snubby .38 sp+p but i think the gun i want is a taurus model 85. being in college i dont have alot of change layin around so i kinda need to balance quality with price. $700 and change for the XDm really really sucked…

i paid 1200 for my kimber ultra carry

I looked into them too, nice gun but really too expensive for me. I also kinda wanted a slightly higher capacity mag for range use.

BTW, beat90tsi, the permit law you refer to is one of many illegal laws Philly tried to pass. There are more but i cant remember off the top of my head what they were.

i thought it was to but not to many options for 3 inch barrel 45s

Sure it does… XD

:slight_smile:

Use a knife. It’s more personable…

to much work! im lazy

lol… when i bought my XD that was the exact thought that went thru my mind.

Lol at the retards in this thread.

That is so very false. For some real direction on this check out PAFOA.

how do you figure im retarded? a dude at a gun shop in ohio told me this so i thought i would ask some people from the town in question.

google it.
I carry a bow and arrow

wtf is up with every one on here saying google it. i google everything but if i cant find what i need i ask someone. you never asked some one a question before?

Ask your local law enforcement.

holy shit something constructive! i will do that.

holy shit carry 500 rounds and not brag or do anything dumb !!

who gives a shit how much ammo you carry, the way I see it.