Coolant leak

So the other day i noticed that my car was leaking a little coolant and i checked all my hoses and they seem to be fine but i couldnt figure out where it was coming from. So i jacked the car up and spotted where it was leaking from, i could see the coolant dripping from the top of the oil pan and where the pulley that is located right above the oil pan. But i have no idea what it could be leaking from? Also when im driving my car it idles really weird, when i come to a complete stop and im shifting down and then go to neutral the rpm drops to like 500 and just idles there and then it just sputters im thinking it might be a vacuum leak but im not sure

car: 92 240sx ka24

I doubt its the harmonic balancer, what you explained as “the source”, but I could be wrong.

I’d take a look at the water pump. The water pump is the pulley with the fan located on it and it would be worth an inspection. Just remove the shroud and the fan and inspect the seal around it.

Another option would be to take it to a reputable mechanic to diagnose the problem and get a quote. They will tell you the problem and then you can decide whether you want to fix it or just have them do it.

alright thanks alot

i would say water pump. almost every 240 i have been in has that idle problem. there are write ups on zilvia about it. i think it has something to do with the intake manifold?

ya it was pouring outta the water pump, so i replaced it and shes good to go. thanks guys