Cooling Fan Wiring, need a simple advice

hey all.

so i switched to an electric slim fan with a big alum rad on my s13 with sr20det.

im not good with electrical there for i paid billy sandarson to wire it up for me.

work and everything except it drains my battery, took me a long time to figure out what was draining it. it was the cooling fans.

So he wired it thru 2 relays for each side of the 2 fan to a switch inside the car. directly wired to the battery positive and ground.

now if i want to wire it to a good and safe power source when i key on then it gives it power and i would be still able to control it with my switch. what is the best power source i can tap this wire off from?

ps: i already messages billy on facebook to ask him this simple question above so i can attempt to fix it myself…waited a week with no replies…shitty wiring job, lack of knowledge. doesn’t back up his work…and i heard he has his own garage now? good luck if you take your work to him.

Also when he worked on my car in my garage i had a S13 rear valance sitting around…he wanted borrow it to test fit it…and if it fits he’ll buy it if not he’ll bring it back…that thing was gone with no reply…shit

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/622000-622999/622026_71_full.jpg

Here you go, good luck.

^ nice! picture worth 1000 words…fucking awsome …thanks!!!