Cop Alert

I’m not arguing about the system or how it works. Just pointed out mistakes do happen to people who followed the right procedure and still get screwed some how.

Your are right though, if working correctly this could be a huge plus on many levels.

As far as this being all about safety, this is NY everything leads back to $

The statistics don’t lie though. A in-experienced driver in a fast car is much more likely to be in an accident. Add in some “I’m invincible” or “I’ll only live once” attitude and the chances are even greater.

And yeah, I’m old, but I was young once with my Toyota Tercel. I’ll freely admit that had it been the GTO I have now the chances are much greater that I wouldn’t be here today.

True, but it has nothing to do with plate scanning systems. They got screwed by the DMV. Eventually they will be caught by a cop with or without a plate scan system. If they’re caught much quicker they’re probably better off since the chances of having receipts and local courts having paperwork are greater than if it takes 2 years to be pulled over.

But what im saying is if the kid has the means to do it just dont chastise their decision untill they do screw up because all youngins aint the same, that statistic is just a number and while I do know people who have made those shitty mistakes lol, I do know a lot more who have not.

Ps your only as old as you feel right

yeah JayS has a point the one guy got caught cheating on his wife for 3 years with his E-Z Pass the police helped the lady track down where her EZ-Pass was being used and he got caught and arrested for ADULTRY or however you spell it.

Agreed it sucks being put in a risk pool and being charged more based on what others who are like you have done before, but that’s how insurance works. Everything from life insurance being high because of family history, to homeowners being low because you’re in a low crime area, to high auto insurance because statistically you’re likely to cost the insurance company more over the term of your policy.

Totally agree about only being as old as you feel. I may be married with a baby seat in the back of the GTO, but I feel a lot younger than those dads my age I see loading their kid into a minivan at daycare. Don’t tell my insurance company I still feel young though, they might raise my rates. :slight_smile:

:bsflag: Post up a link to the case or you’re completely and totally full of shit. Let me guess, TheRussian told you about this case right? A divorce lawyer might use the records, but the police certainly don’t give a shit about you cheating on your spouse.

And if you’re dumb enough to tell your wife you’re going to work, then drive down the 90 to see your mistress while using your EZPass you deserve to get fucked with a divorce.

meh it was what i heard i dunno if it was from the russian or not i think it was on here… i just remembered it thats all when you brought it up so hey if it is bs then it is