Revolt against authority?

Big Brother invades our privacy more and more every day yet we just sit here idle. How far is Big Brother going to have to go before you stand up for what our founding fathers stood up for? Don’t forget, if we didn’t stand up, we’d still be English.

I honestly don’t know what it would take for me but I’ll tell you the RFID chip would definitely be the last straw and I will take mother fuckers out with me before anyone ever invades my body.

edit this isn’t about the license plate so I removed the entire paragraph

This is not news. Buffalo has had this a while.

:picard:

with ever post you make, i lose more and more respect for the human race as a whole… i wish darwin could have weeded you out earlier on

I guess cause is anytime a cop is driving behind you, because we all know if a cop is fallowing someone, he’s running thier plate.
dont break the law, you’ll be okay.

you are wrong

So you think it’s ok to have your privacy invaded? You should lose respect for the human race because they’re just like you, they sit there and watch their lives get slowly taken away from them and do nothing. Then as the last thing gets stripped away they finally think; “What just happened?”

Well it was right in front of your face the whole time, you just didn’t want to look.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38373&highlight=license+plates

Been there, done that.

And, lol:

It’s still a battle of ethics and morals but it is still an invasion of privacy and the courts can judge any way they decide, as you’ve just seen. Bit by bit they whittle it away while you not only sit there idle, you fight for it.

get off your tiny pedastool… you are WRONG

the purpose of a PLATE is so that information can be read while outside the car… if cops were not allowed to use the plate for pre gathering information, or identifying the status of the registration/insurance/owner it would be on your registration sticker…

also read my post above… where i proved that you are SO wrong its sad.

stop pretending that your some high and mighty crusader for individual rights…

You re an idiot who bitched on a local forum that people dont put their zip codes for their locations…

So STFU NEWB

Fuck the license plates anyways, this is about privacy as a whole. They already have control of the license plates now but what next? What will they take from you that is going to make you actually CARE?

Free access to your moms poop shoot

:rofl:

IB4PrivacyPoliceArrestCavi_Mike

rateyourcop.com

Such a child.

LOL@ Op stop trying to sell this. go take the plates off your car, see how long you can drive around when they can’t scan them.
:whogives: pay your bills and don’t do anything illegal, you will be fine.
Its not invasion of anything, you don’t even OWN the license plates, you rent them for the ability to drive on public roads, which is why you have to turn them in.

You want change, marry an Indian girl and move to the reservation.
This whole thread is nothing more then a rant.

You guys are hopeless puppets.

k thanx http://freespirits.chosenones.net/images/smilies/wave.gif

Lol@ puppets. I’m gonna leave this thread now just fucking LOL
Maybe we just don’t have anything to hide.

Profiling > random plate scannings.

inb4heorganizesapicketoutsideBPD

Maybe it’ll cut donw on the white trash and similiar from driving around like assholes, getting into an accident and laughing it off saying, “I aint got no insurance”. Then ur stuck with the bill. Probably wont help but…oh well.
World is getting over populated and the number of the population doent think basic laws apply to them, so I think we need more “babysitting” aids for this people, to keep them at bay. Back to the plate scanner…I have a licence, car is registered, and insured, I dont care. He can’t see into my back yard like everone with internet access can on GoggleMaps or whatever. :gotsme: