Petition to get rid of front plates in NY

Just like it says.

Petition

signed it, but it’ll never happen.

oh boy, here we go again. this will never happen do to the revenue they make from front plate tickets.

lol, “Third, unnecessary damage is sustained from minor bumper-to-bumper collisions, because the front mounting brackets on passenger cars can cause cracks and abrasions to the rear bumpers of the cars that they hit.”

i highly doubt thats the reason the bumper gets cracked. maybe it was the fact that a 3000 lb. car moving at 55 mph just slammed into it? hmmm…

signed but i doubt it will work

signed

this comes up EVERY spring and ya know what… my car still has a front plate on it.

the jeep hasn’t ever had a plate and i can bet $$$ ill never get a ticket for it either

signed but will never happen soon will see a fake story about someones uncle over hearing cops talking about how many less tickets theyll be giving out with out the front plate law

Words cannot express how little I care about this law. Therefore no signature from me.

they might as well, front plates are useless.
Not that I care.
I just think its bullshit to get a ticket for it being in your windshield

you heartless bastard

signed but very doubtful

Deff. siging this shit. Got another ticket for this the other day.

See, I actually kind of like this law. Every second that a cop has some jackass pulled over for not having a front plate is another second I can speed. :slight_smile:

Signed
BYAHHHH

yea im not signing this…i remember signing one like 2 yrs ago…it def aint ever gonna happen in our lifetimes…

It’s not the money they make from no-plate tickets, it’s the money they make from being able to get a good radar signal on your from twice as far away.

Signed. How many do we need?

Signed, but I don’t care either way.

they say it helps when crossing the border… but I cannot tell you how many times they asked me to get out of my car and read them my plate number…I thought the purpose of a front plate is so the border patrol can read your plate when you drive up.