Cops Vs. World

thats almost sig worthy coming from a mod :lol

Well it seems like everything I do on here SOMEONE bitches about, whereas if it were someone else doing it nobody says shit, I act like a mod and people cop an attitude and think I’m acting all full of myself like I get off on warning people about racism/personal attacks and moving/locking threads…yeah people that’s my definition of fun.

Or you could just grow up and not act like a bunch of high school bitches

apparently so :lol

I’ve seen some comments here I did not approve, but ease up people, I would have had a field day if it didn’t lighten up by this point in time.

As far as Modding, Benny doing a fantastic job, and we are collectively working on a solution to fix any and all mod problems that exist.

I don’t know about that, have you seen his fenders?

:bowdown

haha, i wasnt gonna chime in until the fenders comment. :crackup

:lmao

:rofl

Tim wtf man why u gata h8

:tong

This thread is awesome. You guys keep fighting the power and start a revolution, I’m going to live happily ever after.

Something must have gotten erased in here. I was the one who said if you try and steal from me “i’ll effing kill you”.
;D

wouldn’t be surprised… way more moderation goes on here than it ever did over on rspeed

I strongly resent that. I have stated plenty before that I do not delete anything and I instruct other mods to do the same. The majority of mod actions is moving and splitting which is simply natural and improves the quality of the forum.

moving/locking/splitting/deleting is all moderation and a lot of it is going on here. Thats all I’m saying. Not saying it’s good or bad, just simply making an obvious observation :nod

No deletion going on here, and your statement of “wouldn’t be surprised” at 1stgens notion that something could have been removed is what I’m getting it.

Moving/locking/splitting/merging are just the necessary tools to keep the flow of information going smoothly.

well in the time that this has all gone on… i have taken care of my shit dont have a suspended license and now there is nothing to argue about. apparently i “manned” up and took care of my tickets. its over

Glad to hear :thumb

if you say so. Deletion HAS happened on this site before and I’m sure it will happen again. So hence, my “wouldn’t be surprised” comment. You will not be able to control everything every other mod does. You can say that you wont delete anything, but that doesn’t mean much. We’ve already seen how well the mods here agree on handling things :lol

I’ve deleted my own posts and edited posts due to racial/personal attacks…but never deleted other’s posts/threads.

Vlad do we have a log?

Yes and I pm’ed it to GranmassaX