Cops Vs. World

whats this kid’s beef? This Travis street races every other night of the week and yet i’m the scum bag?

EJ527FTW, thank you. I am glad I am not the only one on here who shares these views. But Holy fuck. Thronot or w/e the fuck your name is…If you are arrested, they DO NOT NEED A WARRANT to search your car. I can’t believe how far some people on this thread will go, even if they aren’t 100% sure they are right. If I was mistaken about something in the past I owned up to it. You are wrong.

i RARELY if ever street race… ive had 3… exactly 3 street races with my car since ive owned it. over 16 months. if i get caught id fess up. take your blows like a man… dont bitch out.

BTW yes they can search your car after you are arrested, street racing is what it is and my grandfather would be proud, Get off the high horses and let people live, yes he’s wrong about a few things, but i believe everything about him being followed by some of the local cops is true, that shit does happen. There are more “bad” apples than good ones and thats always the case whether its cops, lawyers auto techs or nurses, Live 15 more years and meet 15 more years of life in your face, then come back here and rant till your fingers fall off. Until then your beliefs are just that, there yours.

bitch out how?? i took care of my tickets and every thing else i got caught couple days before my court date… sorry i have to go to work and make my money to pay these things… but i still do. when did i once say blah!! my license is suspended and i hate cops for doing their job!!! and dont tell me about arresting and then they can search my car cause they can’t… or else i wouldnt have gotten the deal i did

sheister lawyer…nuff said

ok… well like i said… if my daddy was a trooper or a sheriff or a town cop i’d call him and it would be like it never happened but im sure you’re used to that

didnt i already cover this… i accept my punishment. i dont go crying to daddy to get me out of it. " do the crime, do the time"

Who is saying they need a warrant to search? They don’t. There are guidelines (probably cause, etc…) but they do not need an actual warrant.

How many fucking times does this need to be said. It was covered in the first two posts. Some of you guys are just thick.

no they dont but they need probable cause… it wasnt done properly… someone dropped the ball… or maybe its cause i have a sheisty lawyer… oh well shits done its all over stop posting… this travis kid is just retarded… calling people out and he doesnt even know them… i’m done talking about this so have fun… i was pissed off in the begining but i dont care cause its over now… good day

yeah, im retarded for telling you to own up to your mistakes… that makes sense. ::slight_smile:

Not sure why you are yelling at me. I am just making sure. :slight_smile:

No, not you. Just quoted for emphasis.

you dont need to tell me to own up to my mistakes… you’re not my dad… or anything to me… and if you’re read anything i said… i said they were doing their job in a sense of finding a way to pull me over for my suspended license. shit is over, so stop. i dealt with it so relax already you’re all fired up for no reason. i never called out all the cops in the world read back i said there are good cops… just 90% are bad. i took care of it my license is no longer suspended so its over THANKS FOR THE FUN

lol dude I watched more than 3 in ONE NIGHT behind you, what the fuck are you talking about?

And to that whole ‘if your shit’s ever stolen/you get beat up blah blah blah’ quote by travis?

what the fuck do cops do if your shit gets stolen? take a report and wait for it to happen again.

woopty doo.

I respect their jobs, when it comes down to them actually doing the jobs they are presented with aka PROTECTING and SERVING.

Now when a cop gets full of himself because he’s arresting the kid that used to pick on him in high school for driving with a suspended license because that kid didn’t realize that after an accident where your car gets totalled they cancel your insurance effective the day after the accident and there’s a 6 month period where a set of plates that were still on your totalled car didn’t have insurance, so they refund your last 6 months payment which, mind you DOES NOT equal $8 a day and DMV suspends your license, but since it was over 6 months from the time of the lapse they dont send your shit, and then treat you like a fucking criminal…THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY.

by the way, i moved this entire thread to battlefield for obvious reasons, if anyone has a problem with it, i dont give a shit.

like i said street racer man… dont be a hypocrit… you’re a law braker too. so i screwed up and dont have nobody in high places so i have my “sheisty lawyer” to fall on… same thing as a police friend

Well, it looked like it turned down a few degree’s in here.

Anyway, everyone here breaks the law, at least once a day. It happens whether you know it or not, due simply to the fact there are so many BS laws. It’s not about actually committing the crime. It’s how you deal with it.

For instance, if you get pulled over for w/e reason, while driving without a license and then complain that you got pulled over. You ARE a fucking moron. No matter what you tell yourself before you go to bed at night.

Thornton,

I have nothing bad to say about you but I just read through this post and you said the police harass you, drive by your house and check up on you to see if your car is parked there, obviously they know exactly who you are as a person. From what you said that all these cops know you and then they see you driving down the road, they already know your on a suspended license giving them perfect reason to pull you over.

LOL at the new title and this thread as a whole.