Copz SEIZED my bov ..WTF!

they have zero reason to be keeping your property

judging by what hector said…they had plate numbers. I assume yours don’t match those R33. I would still file a complain.

YES … THey were talking about some RX7 … i was like WTF … Cool i will speak to Steve @ apec

^^ It’s Steve from A-SPEC.

Now that there is more info on this, I can also see how the cops would think it was you because of all the very similar details.

White 240sx, same brand of blow-off valve and EVEN the same first 4 characters on the license plate…

Go and clear things up with the owner and let them know. I’m sure this steve guy wouldn’t be able to recognize you since you were never there.

As hector said … The people involved in the theft were arrested already.

WTF then would peel police harass me and seize my bov.

thanks for the info H … with this new stuff im going back to the station tonight!

thats a fuckn crazyyyy story

a) im amazed the cop knew what a BOV looked like and could identify it so quickly

b) aside from wanting to know what happens to R33’s property (I really hope you get it back), i want to know who are these fucks in a white 240 going around stealing shit and causing trouble

who are they

the sgt badge is# 700… just i hope he got the name!!

Right
because all cops are White People!!

I’ve been harassed & detained for long periods of time by Brown officers, Asian officers, etc.

& I’m white.

Police officers are the biggest gang in the world.
Get used to it.

They are no longer here to serve & protect.

They are here to Serve fines & Collect money

Police will not come and investigate unless the vehicle was in a garage & the person entered the “home”, turning the situation into B&E.

thats when they will fingerprint the shit out of your place

a week ago my freind go broken into (his house) and he had 4700 dollars (CASH!) stolen. cops never finger printed a thing.

cops are asswholes. do u have a reciept for the bov go show them that . i hate cops , a cop pulled me over and gave took my owner ship and gave it back in 2 pieces , and later on in the month another cop pulled me over and gave me a ticket for that. i was like wtf a freaking cop ripped it. the worst is they act like they no what they are doing. both of them poped my hood the second 1 picked up my boost controller and was like wheres you b.o.v. im like i dont have 1 . and hes like isnt this ur b.o.v. he was holding my boost controller. anyways take it to court file a compliant sue them if its possible.

Tell that to Tim. (multisync)

Make sure to make this in the media, someone send this in, contact all media outlets, seriously, this is an opportunity to kick some ass.

Ahmed, this is not a big deal at all. Stuff like this happens all the time. Why don’t you take the iniative to do it YOURSELF instead of just asking people to go do it.

What we really need are police dogs. Waiting, watching, defending. People that are higher than the police, and are in place to regulate them, and bust crooked ones. Maybe you could like call them to a scene too if your being harrassed like that. So bull shit.

What we need is Batman then.

And Commissioner Gordon.

Honestly dud call city tv and set an example so they will do a report about it and get answers as to why the peel police are harrassing ppl who own these cars and sying they are under investigation because thats just b.s they can not just take something out of your car no matter what even if you are under an “investigation” they still need a warrent if they need one to seize murder weapon they need one to take this

LOL

theres a million things that he SHOULD do or SHOULD’VE done.

But we already know that he wont do anything and he wont get the bov back.

Either file a complaint or don’t. Thats really the end of the story. Unless you have the funds to come up with a lawyer.

nah it was all insured under my companys tools and proportys policy. so i got 10 grand in cold hard cash for 6k in tools that were old and crappy.

so now i get all new tools AND 4k chash…

i just figured the story was relaven…