Couple Fall builds

thought ide throw up a couple cars we recently finished.

1st. Scotts '00 A4 SS. stock cubes. Street Sweeper cam Fast 90 intake/F.R.E. 90 TB, pacesetter headers, LM catback, UD pulley, converter. 409 HP 353 TQ. he races at lancaster a lot apparently, im really exited to see some track times for this car, well be going through the suspension in spring.

Pewter SS <3

2nd. Kevins M6 T/A. forged 400ci. motor built locally by BES engines. hellion cam, stage II Patriot heads (worked over LS6’s) BBK intake and BBK 80mm TB, SLP exhaust, UD pulley, Ram powergrip HD. 483 HP 458 TQ. lookin forward to sprayin it.

and finally one we finished tonight. dan stokeys SOM SS M6. 402 LME motor, L92 heads, L76 intake, Nick Williams TB, Ram powergrip HD, Stock cat back. 505 HP 477 TQ through the cutout…no graph yet ill update tommorrow.

obviously i didnt list all the mods just a generalization, if you want a longer list just ask. but i couldnt remember every single part each car has on it.

we have 2 more N/A builds for next week and one nitrous build coming in. then we have a couple Turbo cars to keep us busy :slight_smile:

Actually , the last one (402 with unported l92 heads) was 477 rwtq .

i couldnt remember and didnt wanna overguess :confused:

fixed

The Pewter SS is badass, I was there the day Mike tuned the car and you guys ran it on the dyno I think…

looking good :tup:

yeah that pewter one is damned nice!! :tup: keep it up guys.

nice!! I’m doing something similar to the SS on my SS, except the addition of LS6 heads (thanks to your advice and J&J’s)

I found this pics I had for the streetsweeper:pimp: with RPM I had at home. This car has stock 00’ heads, never off. Convertor unlocked, deadly power band for a hi-stall auto car.

Gona post some more info on the new FRE Tb’s soon, their very nice with great design to make a little more power.

Nice work guys :tup: Youll probably have another car to work on soon :wink:

What are the cam specs on the l92?

I like the looks of trans ams soo much, they’re sexy.

Hey what is up. I am sure the cam is from Ed Curtis aka custom grind, so I wouldn’t hold your breathe on getting the camshaft specs.

What is going on with your car. I haven’t heard from you in a while and last time we talked you were depressed about the Z28

Later
Jay

cam specs on the l92 402 are 239/246 .600 lift 114 lsa

So many nice cars. And every week more stock looking 500+ whp NA street cars leaving the shop.:pimp: