COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

Agree.

And for the record i didnt post that in regards to the situation exposing someone when you KNOW your sick, but how everyone will hopefully laugh about it at thanksgiving.

1 Like

Also 100% we got covid at least once and it was essentially not an issue. I will say my sense of smell and taste has been forever changed.

1 Like

As sad as it is, we already had that with my wife’s biological father and a few other family members on that that side of the family back in December. He was in town for AZ for a funeral staying at other family members. They wanted to meet our son so we went over there. Found out like a day or 2 later our son was in contact with someone at his daycare who got it. We contracted it which then passed it off to other family members. At the same time though, some family members were saying others close to them were just testing positive… so not really sure if us or someone else in the family. The shitty part, her father ended up in the hospital due to underlying issues. (This was the Delta variant or around that time)

I feel mine has slightly changed as well. More so my smell.

1 Like

not like we needed another smoking gun but…

1 Like

1 Like

Looks like UB is still requiring booster shots.

Know any doctors sympathetic to people that have already had 2 and are over the whole covid deal?

I know this guy Fauci…

1 Like

Headed to Montreal next week. Looks like they havent updated “fully vax’d” to include boosters, yet, so I guess we’ll be good.

This arriveCan seems pretty straight forward…

Dan

F1 race was this past weekend, theyll probably be in full lockdown by next week. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol right?

1 Like

I’m in Montreal now… it’s pretty normal at the moment.

2 Likes

Cool. I figure itll be the same next week.

We’re staying at that Hotel Boneventure place, hopefully its not a dump.

i stayed there earlier in the month. it’s okay.

some of the boutique hotels are really the way to stay in montreal but Bonaventure is in the middle of everything too. just a bit weird with all the elevators from the parking garage to get to the rooms. it’s a big building.

Yea. We didnt really have a choice. The even we’re going for (Irish Dance North American Champs) requires you to stay in a block hotel. Pretty much at noon on some day all the participating hotel blocks open up and its a mad dash to try to get in a room somewhere/anywhere. This is where we ended up.

If you dont stay at one of the block hotels its $100/day/person to get in.

Looks like its a half mile from the convention center. so not terrible.

Dan

1 Like

couldnt find this video on YT.

Well… having new cases of Covid at my office. Didn’t realize people were still testing themselves. lol