COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

It’d be interesting to see the studies in all of these disease states. I can’t imagine it working across all cancers like the paper is suggesting, as each cancer responds to different pathway inhibitors differently, but maybe it’s possible to have it as an add-on to current therapies to increase efficacy.

You see how doctors can’t figure out why there are more pregnancy complications since the pandemic started?

The only blip was that despite being thrice vaccinated and meticulous about masking, she got infected with the coronavirus in her second trimester.

Phillips didn’t know it then, but she had preeclampsia, a little understood complication of pregnancy that each year results in more than 70,000 maternal and 500,000 fetal deaths worldwide. Rates of the illness had been rising steadily in the United States for years, but during the pandemic, the number of cases jumped, according to doctors. No one knows exactly why.

I HaVe No iDeA WhY #triplevax

My wife is inherently red-pilled just by living in the same house as me, but I tell you what…when she starts sending me these articles and is FURIOUS about the bullshit that the vaccine was, including her 6 months of dealing with a horrible menstrual cycle that we went to two different doctors about…only to find out that…OH IT WAS CAUSED BY THE FUCKING “SAFE” VACCINE…man do I hope that bodies hang for this shit.

3 Likes

dang, im sorry to hear that

this is the only way any of this gets better. Exodus 32. Look at me, a bible thumper now.

1 Like

Geez, I thought Ivermectin was useless?

Its only for horses.

Its only for studs :joy:

1 Like

it’s ridiculous that this doesnt matter.

#6. I don’t know anyone who’s more than #4. Anyone here know anyone stacking needles beyond #4?

Honestly, let em keep shooting up. If they made it past the first round and thought “oooooooo i want more”, then they are beyond saving.

Guy at work got his 3rd and just recently his 6 month old.
:frowning:

New York Supreme Court just ordered NYC to rehire everyone they fired for refusing the clot shot, WITH BACK PAY! :rofl:

5 Likes

I wonder how this will play out into the private sector

Ask him if he’d let some stranger on the street walk up to his kid and inject him with an unknown substance. If he says “no” tell him, “why not, that what you just did to him yourself?”

He’s still on the juice and believes its doing less harm.

You know what I noticed this school year? The amount of people that have jumped off the Red/Blue train and are starting to become independent thinkers. Students included. I love it.

6 Likes
1 Like