crazy and weird.

so yesterday i downshifed to second and i heard a weird ass noise. so i was like wtf??? i searched all over and couldnt find out what the problem was.
then i put my car up in the air…i relised that one of the big bolts from the diff. one of the 2 big ones that goes threw the diff into the subframe… ONe just fell out?? WTF Right?
so i needed to drive my car to scarbrough from brampton toaday to my girlfirensd house. when i got here she asked to use my car to pick up her friend so i let her use it. she came back and the weirdest noise was comming out and i smelt somthing thatwas burnign. first thing i did was checked my diff…and now both of the bolts fell out and the diff was sitting on the rear sway bar…on the circle plate that the driveshaft attaces to and it was Smoookin HOT!.. anyays im pissed now and im getting rid ofmy vlsd and welding up my old diff…sucks cause now i need a tow!!! lol CAA FTW.
And tonite is the Torontonissanclub meet. now i got to take my girlfriends stock wack ass 240 lol… just thought i would sahre…as to the reasons why these bolts came loose?? i have no effin clue!!! they were tighttttt!! like 100ps with a torque wrench.

its from all the mad jdm tyte drifto driving

lol ah well as long as it went down to a good cause

i bet it was just all the vibrations did u use anti sieze

no i ddnt use anti sieze, i know i had a problem with the diff housign from a s14 not fitting snug to the subframe so i blame myself.
back to the s13 welded tho :slight_smile:

nice car chat, ever notice the tech section?

yay welded diff!

yay welded diff FTMFW!!!
skipping tires in a parkinglot turning is my fav past time

lol in the words of Dmitriy, FANTASTIC hahahah

sucks dude, hope to see ya on the road soon for some mario party haha

lol thats the worst part

it would have been a bit diffrent if i didnt know wtf was wrong or needed technical help, i dont need either. i was just letting you guys know abotu what happined.

I hope you are not going to have the welded diff for long.

O I am going to have to make fun of you.

Sorry but that is the way it is :smiley:

I have to ask… how would anti-seize keep the bolts from coming lose ? its job is to keep things from “seizing” not coming lose. Unless you confused anti-sieze with lock-tite which is what helps prevent bolts from coming lose…