crazy vibrations

Hey i just had an SR swap done awhile ago and a local shop fucked it huge untill varun fixed it but the local shop hooked up my drive shaft and shit and tonite i heard to loud snaps under the center consol and now i have crazy vibrations starting off in first gear and at higher speeds and im just wondering if n e one has heard of this and if it is the drive shaft or U joints or if its totally something else

thanx

Check to see if the round driveshaft support is hooked up or busted loose.

I can’t think of anythin else other then that.

aite thanx alot man i’ll check that out u dont think it would b n e thing inside the tranny do u?? cuz my car shakes like mad especially the shifter when i start in first gear its bad

Start from what I said.

Then anything and everything around your driveshaft/diff.

If you find nothing, most likely something in in your tranny.

Not an easy fix if its your tranny seeing it has to be dropped which can
be a PITA if its your first time.

aite thanx alot man yeah i wont b checkin it myself i suck at that shit i’ll either send it to a tranny shop or back up to varun since he’s fixed everything else for me lol

but thanx alot man

Can be several things but check to see if the carrier bearings are still OK, if they are worn it can cause for some vibration due to excess play. Is it an original driveshaft or one that you just got? Could be out of balance, although very unlikely. Do you see any leaks?