Critiques please

I am in the process of building a website for my photography nonsense and figured I’d see what you guys think of my progress. This is just the layout and just threw in a few pics in each of the categories because I am at work and have a limited amount of my stuff here.

Let me know: www.wix.com/amdisthebest/njsphoto

I also habe purchased a domain njsphoto.com but its gonna take a little bit for the transfer.

Let me know.

Not bad. Ive made better

Not helpful ya choad.

looks good ,but id blow up your speach a little it was hard to read

Looks bitchin’! The music is d0pe!
Proof read the little information box on the home page :thumbup

AND Squirrel lookin’ for Tr3ATz made it into the Wildlife section, I like.

Upon further inspection the site looks real good. Are you going to make separate pages for portraits, landscape, wild life etc etc? The font could be a tad larger. Other then that the lay out is awesome

Was it full screen?

Thanks! Fixed.

They are seperate pages?

on my screan it was

No like bring up a new page with folders for different shoots and what not

Hmm. Maybe your resolution is low…

possibly

Seems pretty smooth. Needs more example pics, but I am sure you know that. I am not a big fan of websites with music… but I like how the pause/stop control is clearly there, and its not some crazy annoying music. I like it.

That kid in the blue sweat shirt is ugly as fuck

oh yeah ,and why isnt in flames playin ? ya let me down kid

lol i could only imagine a couple looking for someone to shoot their wedding and listening to in flames :rofl

id hire him ,esp after hearin that

Lol. I’d def have In Flames on there but like Chris said…not sure how many other would enjoy it like us.

Wow. Looks great Nick. My parents were checking out the site and they are also very impressed. Do werk dood!

fuck the rest :lol

thats right your gettting married…