crossing border...questions.

I want to cross the border next week with my gtst.
The obvious upgrades are that its lowered, body kit, front mount intercooler (with trimmed rebar), blow valve that is currently disconnected but still welded on (clearly visible)

My question is: Will I have problems crossing the border and coming back to Canada

I plan to stay there for a week to New York City and Atlantic City from April 26 to May 2

Some info: I am the primary owner of the vehicle as I am the primary insurance holder as well

Please any info or personal experience
By the way, I want to rent a car but I would have to pay a underage fee because I’m under 25

If any one knows a rental place where I can rent a car for a week at a cheap rate let me know

No you won’t.

never heard of them harassing people for cars. probably dont care unless it’s very clear you have illegal things going on

keep lookin all over scarboro. i wouldnt drive the skyline down there cause ny is notorious for car jacking. lol

^^ true say. i used to live in long island

You might get some weird looks when you pull up to the customs booth, but keep your sunroof open so they can see in there, and make sure you have all your paper work in order.

Also, be prepared to be harrassed by cops in the states that you’re passing through, 'cause chances are your car doesn’t comply in some way or another and it’s attention grabbing, especially outside of the GTA where you don’t see them daily.

i would take a rental, and make sure u get the insurance my friend went with a rental and someone stole the stock rims lol .

I had no issue’s when I went over but I have heard of some people being harassed. Just be careful of carjacking and stuff.

just tell them ur repersenting the king of canada… ull have no problems