Crosspost - single car street racing crash @ 75mph, with pics and full story

holy fucking shit

[quote=“vq30de,post:9,topic:31371"”]

You dont need to be in the rain to wreck a car…

[/quote]

did i at any point say you had to be? you read far too much into things. Plain and simple the kid says he was trying to impress the hoe in the passenger seat of said fbody. He then had to make a split decision between SLOWING DOWN or trying to pass. Him being the asshat he is chose PASS. Had he SLOWED DOWN he doesn’t wreck like a dipshit. Again i’m not condoning driving like an asshat. It’s even worse to be doing it in traffic and in inclement weather. So the fault all points to the assclown behind the wheel. He chose to asshat, in the rain, and make a bad decision while asshatting. I have no sympathy for someone who wants to blame the car and the weather when it was HIM who caused it. Common sense wins this battle and Darwin owned his dumb ass.

A life changing experience for sure. You are one lucky SOB. Thanks for putting the video together and sharing, there’s alot of people out there that need to watch that video and hear your story.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:22,topic:31371"”]

did i at any point say you had to be? you read far too much into things. Plain and simple the kid says he was trying to impress the hoe in the passenger seat of said fbody. He then had to make a split decision between SLOWING DOWN or trying to pass. Him being the asshat he is chose PASS. Had he SLOWED DOWN he doesn’t wreck like a dipshit. Again i’m not condoning driving like an asshat. It’s even worse to be doing it in traffic and in inclement weather. So the fault all points to the assclown behind the wheel. He chose to asshat, in the rain, and make a bad decision while asshatting. I have no sympathy for someone who wants to blame the car and the weather when it was HIM who caused it. Common sense wins this battle and Darwin owned his dumb ass.

[/quote]

True, it is correct he was an asshat… Do I have sympathy for him? Actually, I sort of do because I, like likely the majority of this forum, has done something dumb while driving, and maybe made the wrong choice, and maybe it didn’t go against me, but you never know what can happen. Maybe I was just lucky that a different thing didn’t happen.

Dude made a mistake, hurt noone but himself, and learned from his mistake, and is trying to teach other people without them needing to experience what he did. I don’t see anywhere in that post that the guy is crying for sympathy or attention.

He’s educating people on how stupid his choice to street race was, because too much can go wrong.

[quote=“vq30de,post:16,topic:31371"”]

nobody deserves that…

[/quote]

anybody that drives like an ass exspecially in rainy weather should know what could happen. if he didnt think he was all tough with his car he would have never been in that place thats why i say deserves him right…

[quote=“twiztidcivic,post:25,topic:31371"”]

anybody that drives like an ass exspecially in rainy weather should know what could happen. if he didnt think he was all tough with his car he would have never been in that place thats why i say deserves him right…

[/quote]

wow i cant believe you are saying this… Nobody deserves to get in an accident. That’s like me saying the next time you dont use your turn signal i hope you hit a wall…

Props to him for making the video and story. This probably happens every day, non-stop, but few obviously have/had the balls to post up about it in the hopes to prevent future immature mistakes as he has done.

Props to Ryan Moss.

Indeed, I can’t believe how everyone is against what he is saying. Then again I guess people need a near death experience or a wake-up call to get them to stop. I know I did.

When i was yngr i racked up 34 speeding tickets. tons of other infractions. Never had a super fast car but raced alot. Then I had my 1st kid. Everythign stopped. Now I’m married with 2 kids and yea the thrill of speed is there, but the possibility of what could happen is as well. I’ll be damned if a stupid choice I make takes the father from my kids and husband from my wife. It’s not worth it. It never was.

[quote=“SVT3945,post:15,topic:31371"”]

stock airbag was in place and deployed.

[/quote]

I wasnt saying he didnt have a airbag, just commenting on how i feel about people who remove thier airbag to have a nice wheel…

daaamn

One Lucky Duck is all I have to say!!!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIQQQ

I wonder what the judges scored the barrel roll?
Extra style points for the FMIC push off?

Everyone makes mistakes. Yes, it’s his fault and he nowhere denies that. So why do people compelled to point that out?

Either way that sucks, yes he was being a douchebag and showboating in a neon… but nobody deserves that.

Although having someone else wipe your ass for you is a commodity I hope to someday afford.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:35,topic:31371"”]

Either way that sucks, yes he was being a douchebag and showboating in a neon… but nobody deserves that.

Although having someone else wipe your ass for you is a commodity I hope to someday afford.

[/quote]

haha…

ask my friend who broke both his arms about that…casts up to his shoulders…

Sad story…

Shit… Lost my car in the rain going about 110, and I was injury free…

[quote=“NeOn9787,post:26,topic:31371"”]

wow i cant believe you are saying this… Nobody deserves to get in an accident. That’s like me saying the next time you dont use your turn signal i hope you hit a wall…

[/quote]

As much as It burns me to say this … but I agree