Crotch rocket guys, could I hang with a cbr600?

roll racing in a car is much easier than a bike. im sorry but it takes more skill to roll race a 600cc bike than a high hp car, such as a lambo. there are many factors on a bike that simplay arent an issue in a car. gear selection/rpm etc is much more critical on the bike, both because if you drop down into too low of a gear (and spike the rpms), your rear can skip and youll probly swap out, and it you dont keep the revs up high enough, you have a very narrow window of powerband to play with, compared to a high-hp car. so like it was mentioned before, a good rider makes a big difference. not saying a bike is always gonna win, but i think skill p[lays much more of a role than it does in a car…espescially when talkin high-hp cars. plus, how many roll races go over 160mph? not too many. so up until that point, a 600 is gonna be pulling strong. as far as the single-digit pass, of course its extraordinary, but it is what it is. he did it on a stock '05 R6 and then a again on an 06. i kow the 1/4mi times dont directly relate to roll racing, but i was just goin to show that rider skill can make a huge difference and it also shows that 600s are capable of very impressive numbers.