Crotch rocket guys, could I hang with a cbr600?

I’m sorry, who the fuck are you again?

This post is so stupid it actually made my head twitch for a second.

See if you would have bothered to read the thread, I would have provided I had my car with me last weekend. My friend that has the 600 is in a different state.

If anyone wants to go up against a fat, mediocre rider on a 636 I’m game.

My boy has a new R6, you wanna run? Dig or roll, I can’t see you winning.

And I didn’t read much of the 4 previous pages, but yes there is some skill to riding balls out in a straight line on a bike. From a dig or roll. A lot of riders are scared to go full throttle in 1st or even 2nd. And they also clutch when they shift. Fail.

truth

and btw, id be willing to bet that new 600s are > than a v-rod in any performance scenerio…equal riders of course

I’d like to sometime soon. I need to work on getting the car to pass an enhanced vehicle inspection… right now I don’t have stickers on it. I have to reroute the full line, bunch of other misc. crap. As soon as I get stickers on the thing i’d be down for running from a roll.

I’m not going from a dig mainly because my rear end is stock, only thing left stock on the car. On top of that I have a race logic traction control system so I just don’t break the tires loose and relieve the stress of the drivetrain. I’ve yet to decide of I want to upgrade the stock IRS or put in an 03 Cobra IRS.

I remember I raced an older R6 that my one friend had back when I still had my supercharged mustang. He pulled on me but it wasn’t that ugly. He bought a R1 and then it was just disgusting… but my mustang doesn’t hold a candle to the rx7.

Horrible video quality on these. But they might give you some idea. I just did a search for R6 vs. LS1

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ81rsF_iy4”]YouTube - LS1 RX7 vs R6[/ame]

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5N6ouEpx0”]YouTube - Turbo ITR Vs. 6.0 GTO, LS1 T/A, and R6[/ame]

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCG3_NftwKA”]YouTube - LS6 RX7 vs R6[/ame]

I’m not doubting that your car is fast. But the trap speeds of a newer 600 should still be able to hold you off from a roll.

agreed.

cool vids btw. the car with the camera in it rips. thats an old R6 tho (atleast 5 years old) not that it makes a huge difference, but just sayin. the newer ones make more power.

Sorry to offend you with the weight thing, I fixed the original post.

Drag is negligible at 50mph. That’s why the 0-100-0 test has replaced 0-60-0.

Newsflash…still comes down to trying it, grow a pair and do it.

It’s quite entertaining that you know exactly how much your car weighs, exactly how much dyno HP you have, but no idea how it performs.

Well he did just finish building it and did most of the work himself. I would assume he knows that specs on the car, but it is very understandable that he doesn’t know how it performs since it has only been completed for a few weeks now.

Sums it up!

Here is the build thread 90tsi: http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42665

Also I saw the last video r6 vs. ls6 rx7. (not sure how because work blocks youtube, but that one worked) If that’s a competant driver on the r6 i’m positive my car would rip that bike from a roll. Like someone else stated though it was an older r6 and the newer ones have more power.

As soon as I get some stickers on the car, i’m up for racing one just for the people in this thread :wink: I just started it because it was a friendly convo between me and one of my buddies and I never really looked into how fast they are.

that car is awesome. very nice work. should be interesting

Well if you do manage to hold off the R6, I have a 06 R1 if you wanna see how you hold up.

I’m well aware of how a battle with an R1 would turn out. :wink:

Unless you wanna go from a 175+ mph roll. Haha

if the LS6 in that thing is stock then there’s little doubt. you should have well over 100hp extra.

if you would have read my post I didn’t say go race your friend I said go race a 600

Well from what I hear on this site so far your a little bitch so you can call me GOD!!!

OR MAYBE HE COULD RACE SOMETHING REALLY FAST AND COOL LIKE A CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG, LOL.

I will race the convertable mustang with out 1st gear…

ITS A FUCKING CONVERTIBLE MOTHER FUCKER AND ITS A FUCKING MUSTANG THERE IS NOT A FUCKING CHANCE YOU COULD WHIP A SOHC MOD MOTOR THOSE THINGS ARE FUCKING SICK AS SHIT MOTHERFUCKER! JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST MY COCK GETS HARD JUST THINKING OF THE POWER THEY PUT OUT.