Cruise Sat, May 22nd?

Is this Still going on ? And What was the official route thats actually happening ?. If anyone wants to cruise up with me from colonie let me know.

It’s up to everyone else, I’m in, but if everything is still up in the air at the middle of the week, I’m just gonna make other plans.

Im in as long as I dont end up having any appointments, lately my customers seem to love calling on thursday and friday afternoons to setup saturday appointments. Drives me fucking insane.

Alright , ill check back later to see if this is going down or what .

if I’m not out of town, Ill be down.

uh no… dont be faggy. eburg > crewsis

With the lack of people that are def in, I’m pretty much counting myself out and am gonna go to the Glens Falls meet Friday night instead. Not sure if any of you have cars that will make it that far but you should consider it. Beware though, it’ll prolly be mostly W people doing W people things.

I’m out, my car is too junky.

calmmmmm downnnnn cliff

What time is dumpy Exit 19 meet on Friday?

Last I heard it was 7PM.

Do alot of cars usaly go.

wat.

7PM

God motherfucking dam it, I might of had something come up tomorrow night. Not happy right now.

you need to stop making/planning shit.

Why?! At least I’m trying to get people out from behind the keyboard. Besides, the statement you quoted was talking about Friday, not Saturday. I’m still taking my car for a drive today:thumbup

ok so what exactly is the plan for tonight? I’ll be there I just need some solid information about it.

Me drinking beer, IDK what any of these goons are doing

Lock 1
Lock 2
Lock 3