CRX>stage 2 SRT4

[quote=“cky89,post:351,topic:37965"”]

oh and i have almost 1400 MORE posts than you have. watch who the fuck you’re talking to you fucking noob.

[/quote]

congradulations on your 1400more posts than me, apparently that must mean you have an overwhelming knowledge about our cars, wait it wasn’t too long ago that you posted a question on dubsinthebuff on getting a turbo for your vr6, asking for opinions on reliable turbo setups which you clearly knew nothing about. Ya probably don’t even know how an internal combustion engine works.

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:361,topic:37965"”]

congradulations on your 1400more posts than me, apparently that must mean you have an overwhelming knowledge about our cars, wait it wasn’t too long ago that you posted a question on dubsinthebuff on getting a turbo for your vr6, asking for opinions on reliable turbo setups which you clearly knew nothing about. Ya probably don’t even know how an internal combustion engine works.

[/quote]

NOPE I DUNNO SHIT ABOUT THE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE. I’M JUST A TECH AT A TOYOTA DEALERSHIP. WE ONLY WORK WITH EXTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES.

OH, AND THAT QUESTION? I ASKED THAT ALMOST A YEAR AGO WHEN I GOT MY CAR YOU STUPID FUCKBAG.

I wish I had something to prove…

wow :picard:

^^^you stole my picard. bitchhhhhhhhh :slight_smile:

:gtfo: to the lifepartners in the Vduuub:gay3:

[quote=“Estorvito,post:365,topic:37965"”]

^^^you stole my picard. bitchhhhhhhhh :slight_smile:

[/quote]

lol sry jojo, lets just rock around in our siqqq fast vw’s

[quote=“psphinx81,post:367,topic:37965"”]

lol sry jojo, lets just rock around in our siqqq fast vw’s

[/quote]

:frowning:

:wave:what about me?

I could really care less about racing you.
If I end up at a light next to you, i’ll race you, but i’m not going out of my way especially when I’m getting laid tonight.
I don’t care who’s car will win, i’m just saying that I know you won’t beat any 12 sec car and that is what everyone is arguing. And, your car is not a low 13 second car either. Maybe a high 13 second car…but you don’t even know… Wait untill you go to the track, you will be surprised.

why aint any of us out cruising in this nice cold air?

lol i raced a gti running 20+ pounds of boost in my stock 350 and he pulled maybe a car on me…

said he was on here

I never sid I was going to beat a 12sec car why dont you go back few pages and reread

1badgpgt lets run them tonight… I mean theres gotta be someone out there that wants to

[quote=“cky89,post:362,topic:37965"”]

NOPE I DUNNO SHIT ABOUT THE INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE. I’M JUST A TECH AT A TOYOTA DEALERSHIP. WE ONLY WORK WITH EXTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES.

OH, AND THAT QUESTION? I ASKED THAT ALMOST A YEAR AGO WHEN I GOT MY CAR YOU STUPID FUCKBAG.

[/quote]

I bet at 18 you gotta be a master tech by now with all your ase certifications:lol:

face it they got you doing oil changes and clean up.

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:373,topic:37965"”]

I bet at 18 you gotta be a master tech by now with all your ase certifications:lol:

face it they got you doing oil changes.

[/quote]

i have 4 ase certifications.

and i do much more than just oil changes and tire rotations.

i go to school SPECIFICALLY for toyota tech.

Let all come out tonight and race
I’ll bring my 4runner

[quote=“youknowthis,post:372,topic:37965"”]

I never sid I was going to beat a 12sec car why dont you go back few pages and reread

1badgpgt lets run them tonight… I mean theres gotta be someone out there that wants to

[/quote]

Well, if you’re not gonna beat a 12sec car…then why race me?

[quote=“Estorvito,post:375,topic:37965"”]

Let all come out tonight and race
I’ll bring my 4runner

[/quote]

07 sonata rollin out.

Sum bish…if I didnt have a few shots…I would probably roll out.

they why dont you go on a forum specifically for toyota and stop posting this thread if your not gonna run your car

Look at all the muh fuggas viewing this thread. Can anyone tell its almost winter?