CRX>stage 2 SRT4

cliff notes

hanzle is the orange: VW suck
1GAYGTGP is pink
Youknowthis is the shaver
Brent_strong has the Vtec
sherm is the coolaid stain
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff242/CSIPerformance/Erikdyno.jpg?t=1194492403

[quote=“Studderin,post:341,topic:37965"”]

cliff notes

hanzle is the orange: VW suck
1GAYGTGP is pink
Youknowthis is the shaver
Brent_strong has the Vtec
sherm is the coolaid stain

[/quote]

aw its so cute.

wait,
what am i looking at?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Johnny, atleast i have ABSURD low-end torque… right? for … .11 seconds. thx!

Its even funnier when you know that, thats how his brain really functions. Its not even ment to be a joke.

edit: Is that my torque…or hp. My torque is probably a bit lower than that.

I just wanted to clear something up 13s are slow that is all.

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:338,topic:37965"”]

youknowthis.

I’ll race you in the rain from a dig. I know my car is slow…but I know I will beat you.

I also know I will beat you from a dig on dry pavement too.

As for a roll. You should beat me… atleast I hope you do.
You will NOT beat a 12 sec mustang/transam ect. Those cars are made for ONE THING ONLY to go fast in a straight line. ( and do mad hairy burnouts)

Your car was NOT made fast to go in a straight line.
Can someone please lend this kid 10 grand to spend on his car…and if he doesn’t hit a 12.00 in the 1/4 we get to keep the car?

Face it. your car is a heavy front drive car.
The most horsepower you will get out of it is maybe 300whp and that will NOT get you into the 12’s
Lets just say… in a mathmatical sense

Your car came with 200hp stock.
200 X 15% drivetrain loss = 170whp
APR “claims” 250hp at the flywheel of their stage 1 reflash
(which is retarded becuase I KNOW they did not take out the engine to dyno it)
That gives you about 212.5 whp.
Lets say the “stage 2” reflash bumps you up to 230whp that is an honest 20 more HP to the flywheel ( I can’t see it giving you any more)

For comparison. My turbo delsol put down 220whp and ran a 13.7 when evil jay had it.

That car is about 1000# lighter than your car.

Figure every 100# ~ out to about a tenth off your 1/4 mile time.

your car…mathmaticaly should run a 14.5~

With all the magazine racing in this thread I figure I’d just add some more.

While people are running very high 13’s with a “stage2” reflash… I highly doubt you will touch a low 13 in your car.

[/quote]

Do you think light weight fwd civics were made to go fast? No but they are light as hell and parts are cheap as hell because of mass production. Thats like saying why bother modding your civic it wasn’t made to go fast. Also with ten grand he could probably do a complete bottom end build, with a gt35 and custom manifold, lsd, meth, and direct port nitrous and double what you may think that engines capable of. To think putting 10 grand into the car wouldn’t get it into the 12’s or 300whp obviously tells me you know nothing at all about turbo setups for vw’s. Christ I could easily get about 300whp with a custom t3/t4 .50trim setup out of a 1.8lol for like 3g’s. I also love how you guestimated the drivetrain loss from the crank to the wheel’s with simple math. The problem with most stage 2 (intake, exhaust, software) setups the stock high pressure fuel pump that runs off the cams isn’t suitable for this setup because it was designed for better gas milage. Upgrading the fuel pump has shown a 20whp gain on all dyno’s I’ve seen, and a more constant powerband. Instead of talking shit why not just race and see what he’s got? This arguement can obviously go on forever here so why not just finish it by racing him?

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:346,topic:37965"”]

Do you think light weight fwd civics were made to go fast? No but they are light as hell and parts are cheap as hell because of mass production. Thats like saying why bother modding your civic it wasn’t made to go fast. Also with ten grand he could probably do a complete bottom end build, with a gt35 and custom manifold, lsd, meth, and direct port nitrous and double what you may think that engines capable of. To think putting 10 grand into the car wouldn’t get it into the 12’s or 300whp obviously tells me you know nothing at all about turbo setups for vw’s. Christ I could easily get about 300whp with a custom t3/t4 .50trim setup out of a 1.8lol for like 3g’s. I also love how you guestimated the drivetrain loss from the crank to the wheel’s with simple math. The problem with most stage 2 (intake, exhaust, software) setups the stock high pressure fuel pump that runs off the cams isn’t suitable for this setup because it was designed for better gas milage. Upgrading the fuel pump has shown a 20whp gain on all dyno’s I’ve seen, and a more constant powerband. Instead of talking shit why not just race and see what he’s got? This arguement can obviously go on forever here so why not just finish it by racing him?

[/quote]

you suck.
+1 for ban

this is a speedped + cockyness + bench racing.

[quote=“cky89,post:347,topic:37965"”]

you suck.
+1 for ban

[/quote]

why don’t you post back when your balls drop little boy, maybe then you’ll know at least somthing mildly intellegant to input.

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:349,topic:37965"”]

why don’t you post back when your balls drop little boy, maybe then you’ll know at least somthing mildly intellegant to input.

[/quote]

little boy? who the fuck are you kidding? at least my posts are logical you fucking douchebag.

i actually feel bad for making fun of speedped now that we have fucking douchebags like you.

if only your mother would have swallowed that night…

oh and i have almost 1400 MORE posts than you have. watch who the fuck you’re talking to you fucking noob.

cky let’s run them tough guy right now Tyler that goes the same for you … I’ve been asking all day to do it today

[quote=“youknowthis,post:352,topic:37965"”]

cky let’s run them tough guy right now Tyler that goes the same for you … I’ve been asking all day to do it today

[/quote]

DO IT PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[quote=“youknowthis,post:352,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

i’m not running anybody until my 2 speeding tickets are taken care of.

otherwise i would.

fucking pussy I just got a ticket last week… Wow a cop just drove by me thats weird

[quote=“youknowthis,post:355,topic:37965"”]

fucking pussy I just got a ticket last week… Wow a cop just drove by me thats weird

[/quote]

:tantrum:

kids
:picard:

for all the shit talking that goes you dont even have the balls to come race them

[quote=“youknowthis,post:358,topic:37965"”]

for all the shit talking that goes you dont even have the balls to come race them

[/quote]

if you’re talking to me you’re fucking retarded.

[quote=“youknowthis,post:358,topic:37965"”]

[/quote]

you must have something to prove.