CSCS Aug. 23 - Pics, Video, and details about next event!

11:00 am - 6:30 pm
• Canada’s Fastest Pro & Street Drag Cars
• Drifting Competition
• Time Attack Competition
• Road Circuit Lapping
• Show Car Field
• Street Outlaws Bikini Competition
• SLC Models
• Product Giveaways & Stage Show
• Live D.J.’s on the Main Stage
• Vendor Alley

Promo Video

Here are some pics from our past events

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e165/krazykoncepts/tn_IMG_5981.jpg

General Admission: $20
(Includes Free Parking & Pit Access)

Drag Racing
Heads Up: $50
Test/Tune: $40
(Includes Park Admission)

Show & Shine
$20.00
($20 Park Admission Additional)

Drifting
$60 - Pre-Registered before Aug. 16

Time Attack / Open Lapping
$100 Lapping Pre-Reg. (Before Aug. 16)
$120 Lapping & Time Attack Pre-Reg. (Before Aug, 16)
$130 Lapping at the track
$150 Lapping & Time Attack at the track

For more info visit www.cscs.ca or email info (at) cscs.ca
Also become a fan of CSCS on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/CSCS/82674386268?ref=ts

Woo!

only 9 drifts spots remain for this event, so register before its to late

can you meet up so i can reg and pay and all that?

CSCS Updates

• New Time Attack Timing Equipment in place
  • Radar gun with display screen for top speed readout on road course
  • Twisted Intentions stunt bike demo
  • Burnout Competition

With the cars coming out to this event, expect to see many records broken including Canada’s 1/4 mile sport compact record, and the CSCS time attack record.

** There are cruises coming from Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo, and all over Toronto so if you guys are looking for more people to cruise up with post it here

As for drifting we have 2 spots left!

Yo chris! I say we use the radar gun for the drift competition, mite as well start running event like the pros. Radar the first corner entry speed and give or take points accordingly. It will make guys push there cars to the limits, thus making a better show for the people. Just my 2 cents!! Also make sure the burnout comp is well announced, we can’t hear anything over in the pits. Who is better at burnouts then drifters…well maybe 700hp drag cars but you get my point. See everyone Sunday mourning!!!

ya we may use the radar gun also for the drift competition, we just need to sort it all out first and I dont want to promise anything yet.

As for the announcing the burnout competition you will definetly hear it this time, we have a stereo system over by the road course this event.

Crossing our fingers but we may be having Edmund and ACP announcing the drifting and time attack competitions

sick sick sick!!! ACP’s my boy lol If there is a display that the crowd can see i think that will be sweet. Gives the crowd an idea of the speeds we acually obtain into that first tight corner. Sounds like CSCS is steppin up, good to hear cant wait for the weekend.

hollla, im stoked. is there going to be a tire change machine at the track or no/

I dont think their will be a tire change machine, is anyone planning on bringing one?

we have never sold out for drifting so early…we have a full drivers field already and no more entries are being taken.

We did it in May, so lets do it again, invite your friends and family, post it all over your facebook…CSCS THIS SUNDAY www.CSCS.ca

we need to hit 5,000+ fans again

Tehe, I stole’did the last spot :wink:

This is gunna be a wicked day.

Announcing the drift competition is key, everyone watching was so confused last time, they didn’t know if it was the finals or not, who was drifting, what the rules are. Please try hard for some announcers. It makes for a much better event.

Edmund Manasan is confirmed he will be announcing, ACP is trying to move his schedule around to be able to make it aswel

i just registered for the time attack… going for back to back wins at TMP… hopefully the car holds together better this time

hey bing any of those Onyx Syndicate guys wanna come down? I hear they have some pretty fast cars?

we’ll see.

I am sure you are aware or will soon become aware of the Dunnville issues so it may be a possibility.

Hey Chris, what’s the drift list look like? I’m curious to see who’s all drifting.

The drifting should be interesting, I only have the names of the people who paid (sometimes a friends pays for them) but here is a list of people

Wayne Lee
Chris De La Cruz
Brad Paauw
Chris St. John
Cody Loughead
Theo Koudys
Nikita Kojevnikov
Team MNK
Rob Fields
kevin ayuen
Brent Aherne
Ozair Naveed
Calvin Crook
Ryan Stock
Corey Lehman
Jon Fiddy
Rafeal Primental
Lucas Johnson
Jesse Wilks
Mike Martino

An announcer is KEY to making ppl care more about the drifting. and using the radar gun would make the comp alot more fun Chris…for drivers and spectators…jut make sure noone is standing at the end of turn 1 with people trying to push speeds for the gun!!

please keep the clipping points in they make it a better track layout.

also pretty pumped for round 2 :smiley: