CSCS Aug. 23 - Pics, Video, and details about next event!

announcer is confirmed, and clipping points will be laid out

as for the radar gun thats still up in the air, without properly caged cars were really not sure if we should be pushing you guys any harder…

i’d be up for announcing too… i thought the DMCC amatuer event needed improvement for the announcing… someone who knows the drivers and their cars at least.

i think we talked about this last year or something.

ya we can throw you on aswell for the drifting part…im sure you can come up with some crazy commentary lol

btw this event just keeps getting better and better

Lou Pereira is bringing out his Terminator Jet Car running the quarter mile in 5.11 seconds at 311 mph it is the fastest jet car in Canada.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e165/krazykoncepts/TerminatorJetDragCar.jpg

I have a quick question for you all…

Why did you all of a sudden change the whole layout for the drifting???

Last year it was drift the whole front section by the people watching and the 180 bend and the shecain and now you are just drifting the first 3 little turns?

Also wait till the last driver sent for practise has returned so they can hear all the rules and such aswell as the layout. (was me at the first event and missed the new layout)
(was wondering why the person behind me wasn’t drifting after the first 2 seconds)

I heard alot of people bitching that only doing so little makes for not such a good show especially when its 2 seconds of drifting and then thats it.

my 2 cents

That 3rd turn way out there sucks and is pointless to drift.

we have to have a 2 car/2 second gap due to no cages/safety/new drivers.

I know the reasoning for the gap I understand that is 100% for safety but I was refering to the 2 seconds the cars are actually drifting for taking out the other half we used last year.

Also I have seen many people do great drifting through the 180 turn and continue it thought the next 90 and the shecain… 2 cents

It’s because of the straight in between turns 3 and 4. If all drivers could manji it and connect it without straightening out, they would include it. I’m pretty sure that is why the judges decided on the shorter layout at the last event.

Oh ya ill be there I think im ready is anybody going to camp Saturday night I am, Cant wait to get out there :slight_smile:

a little straightness don’t hurt anyone, this is the amature league not the full out race serious…

Lets see anyone do that without having a shit load of hp under the hood.

I hope it doesn’t rain all day. Weather network says Cayuga will be receiving showers.

It always rains in Cayuga… Sux tho

i left early to be home in time for dinner but it was a good day.

i took street class again with a 1.26.4… didnt so much as lift a wrench either, drove in, time attacked, drove out… didnt even check tire pressure… SIIQ

Sasha set a new track record in his Z with a 1.18.? but there were a whole host of guys close on him with some crazy DC2 Teg in the 1.19’s i heard and one of the MZ4’s hit 1.21… not sure how Jim did in his FD today.

S1DC were top 4 when i left… Chris, Cody, Wayne, Lucas… Jesse got beat out in his return to Ontario drifting.

Also, S1DC brings the cutest girls with them too… all the other teams are way lacking. i saw a couple super hotties but S1DC had like a half dozen decents… ya’ll niggaz need to step it up.

lol, sounds like a good time. Nicely done Bing.

I have a hard time stomaching an event at TMP after the Dunnville public hearing.

yeah i know but i had already paid… we’ll figure something out

I never post here, but I was just wondering about something… Its not normal for an integra to run head on into a parked 240 (S1DC) while tryign to 3 point turn is it? Nobody seemed to concerned about the whole thing either, haha.

If me and my girlfriend would have been maybe 10 feet ahead of where we were, we would have had broken legs…

on its last lap that teg ran a 1.17.954 for the track record
jim was 1.22 in the ss class and 1.21 in the ultimate class.

i managed a 1.28 with no brakes and a vacuum line disconnected. oops

i cannot beleive that Teg… that is insanity… mind you, he was all over me in the open lapping… like not many cars are on me like that… dude was massively aggressive too… but it was cool… thing was major league fast.

LOL!! thats funny

that teg is crazy

it has a k24 with 270 wheel with motons and an Excellent driver

The showers were minor, but other than that everything turned out well today.