CSCS Aug. 23 - Pics, Video, and details about next event!

“Also, S1DC brings the cutest girls with them too… all the other teams are way lacking. i saw a couple super hotties but S1DC had like a half dozen decents… ya’ll niggaz need to step it up.”

bing, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Maybe a prize for the best groupies next event???

lol i would have to agree with the excellent driver comment as long as he is already on the TRACK! this is the guy that smashed directly into jesse’s car while we were in the pits! lol good guy though.

There were actually two guys driving the integra, kenneth lau (turtle) is a pro driver i used to race with, who now helps setup and races in Castrol series on integras and koni challenge on civics and other stuff, super super smart guy! I haven’t had a chance to meet hte owner of the car but im sure he’s a great guy as well

We had a blast and cant wait to make even more jam so we can be doing some 1.16s!

I dragged the car and I only did a 13.00 @ 109mph *edited hahaha, car is soooo heavy

1 minute and 13 seconds…your car sure is heavy my friend

hey sasha you grab any pics of you racing with the black series benz?

thanks edited!

Chris none of my guys got pics but im sure there are some out there!

hey does anyone have pictures of the drifting to post up ? :smiley:

Yea WTF?!?!? Where’s the media thread??

i concur.

I wasnt there. ahhahaha.

That just means one thing…

Cage group buy!!

Let me know who’s interested…seriously.

Anyone know what they clocked me at? My GPS lap timer clocked 1.19:67 on the last lap. Blue FD btw.

thewird

you could ask at the front building.

i am sure they will have the times posted soon.

i heard Jim was in the 1.21 - 1.22 range and you are usually right with him. GPS timers always have an error margin.

I’m faster then Jimmy currently. My timer has always been within 0.1 seconds of CSCS timers.

thewird

Well, looks like they clocked me faster then my lap timer but still within 0.1 seconds as usual. Did a 1.19.54

thewird

oh man Jim must be pissed…lol

Lol…Jim is not pissed at all, Marco has learned all he needs to know from the old man plus better tires and few more horse power goes along way to better lap times…

LIES!!

Jim i know you’re dieing inside… if it’s any consolation, you smoked me… mind you i use Falken FK-452’s in the rear…

Lol…

Jim should be happy, he shaped my driving and learning curve.

thewird