CSCS Season Final - Sat. Oct. 6 2007 @ TMP, Cayuga

CSCS Season Final

http://www.cscs.ca/images/4x6-flyersfront%5B1%5D.jpg

Sat. Oct. 6 2007
11am – 600pm
Toronto Motorsports Park, Cayuga

Event Highlights Include:
Drag Racing – Canada’s Fastest Pro and Street Drag Cars. Canadian records will be broken.

Time Attack – First annual CSCS Time Attack Championship at stake for most classes.

Drifting – With 5 Drivers in looking to claim the CSCS Drift Championship, Ontario’s drifters will definitely put on a good show.

Show & Shine – Come see hundreds of show cars competing for top honours in there classes.

For More info visit www.CSCS.ca or call 905 209 0000

Lets get a list going…who’s planning on attending?

1. Chris (krazykoncepts)

depends if jose is going up too, if so i will

If it’s nice, I’ll be doing the time attack. TBD mid-next week.

Im going. Me and most of my car buddies are going to Support T.davis in the last race for the championship.

as of right now the weather at TMP should be sunny 78deg on saturday (the whole weekend should be sunny)

im goinggggg.
and bringin along 6 people.

how long does it take to drive there from buff?

im just guessing but probably about 2 hours or a little more

it’s a good bit past dunnville. pretty much middle-of-f___ing_nowhere.

cool place tho…

I went to the last one with sexycivic. I think it was like 2 hours give or take, but we also got lost because canada has only 1 street sign for 10 miles of road including intersections!

so true. stupid street signs.
ull see what were talkin about when u go. they point in all the wrong directions.
u better have gps. the event is like in the counrtyside. so dont think ur lost.

anyways.f__ canada.

but cscs is cool.

So how does the time attack work, is it like open lapping day?

True, you’re goin’ down this peaceful country road tehn BAM like 200 imports all in line waiting to get into the show.

the trip is more like 1.5 hours at speed limit. I always left from Niagara Falls with Tdavis group.

If weather is good and nothing comes up I’ll be there. the event is like nothing around here. You get to see Drag, Drifting, carshow and lapping all on the same day.
bring tents if you have one. It is a nice long day. They allow you to bring your own food and drinks. (not sure about beer)

When you register for Time Attack you automatically are on the All day lapping. Standard lapping rules apply. there flagging and passing rules.
You get plenty of seat time. Later in the day they setup a time for the time attack. Details on the website.

time attack for sure… we should meet up to drive together…

humm this sounds fun

Yea its a pretty good show. And tons of hot asians. We usually meet downtown Niagara falls 2 mins from the border and just cruise the curvy back roads.

This is looking like it will be the biggest event of the year.

Just Announced!!
Burnout Competition - Free Registration and winner receives a new set of tires!!

im waiting for my confirmation email… but im registered for time attack

Is it still $100? I can’t tell from the website. I’m most likely going to go. I live in Niagara county, so if you guys are leaving from Niagara Falls, I’ll probably meet you near the bridge somewhere. What time should we leave - 8:30?