CSCS Season Opener Only A Week Away - Sun. May 31

:bj:

whose racing?

Pankew? I’ll throw $20 down says my beater pulls a faster time than your show car.

I’ll be there, but not racing :frowning:

ill prolly be there with the 180. just to do some lapping, if i can make my spongy clutch pedal go away…

for those planning to do lapping if you can pre-register, saves you $30 and garuntees you a spot because cscs normally sells out

Chris, i’ll pre-reg but not until friday, because i need to make sure the car will be ready before paying… unless you offer raincheques… ?

Working FAILS me…

bing there should still be some time attack spots left on friday we have about 12 spots still available.

as for drifting it was booked full, but one spot just opened up so registration will be back online any minute but this spot wont last long

I just want to confirm that there’s a spot for me right?

I paid via paypal a couple days ago.

Wayne

yup, got your payment wayne

You got mine too right?

lapping doesnt usually sell out does it??

would pre reg but know if i can make it 100% yet

ya theo i have your payment aswell

and yes lapping will normally sell out, if not through pre-reg it sells out first thing in the morning and it also costs $30 more at the track. Only have 10 spots left

If my tires come tomorrow ill pay for drift!

ill be doing drag racing… i NEED to get low 13’s or high 12’s… i know the 13’s is more likely lol!!

i would rather be lapping tho

Man I really want to here your time, You let me know!

looks like the weather is going to be good.

Nice, got more tires mounted tonight!

See you all there, I’ve been waiting for this for a while now…

I actually remember the moment I sat here looking at the CSCS Next event counter and it was like the evening of the season finale …haha

chris, i cant pre-reg for time attack anymore… you got a hook up?

Chris, check pm