CSCS Season Opener Only A Week Away - Sun. May 31

last time i got a 13.7… im planning on dropping that time… im going early so i can prep for heads up!

as of now the car is ready to go, got suspension and engine checked out yesterday just to be safe!!

Whatk ind of tires nitescream? 105mph trap speed is a low 13 high 12 second pass.

i was using 225/50/16 @ 32 psi(tire pressure)… reason being i want the weak point to be the tires

Tomorrow im going to be using 245/45/17… at maybe 24-26 psi(tire pressure)

or if i dont feel comfortable ill go back to the smaller tires on low psi this time! Depends

my 60ft is 2.2… just need to get less tire spin and everything is golden

I was cutting a 1.9 60’ on r compounds. I hope to hit a 12 tomorrow.

is there gonna be a cruise to go there? anyone

14.2 @ 103

60’ 2.329! BRUTAL

What the hell are you guys launching at? I need slicks for sure lol

Cruise would be nice!

Got this on Facebook…

Please let me know if you are coming!

we leave Pickering @ 930 am

plan to meet at hurontario St & 401 @ 10 am

if you are interested in rollin with us please shoot me back a msg, so that we know not to leave without you!

TEXT 416-312-1545
PHONE 905-492-1890
EMAIL carlos@slcmodelz.com

I launch @ 6k. 225 r compounds + second gear burnout.

SR?^^^

Yessir.

hmm…it’s 3:30am…cracks beer…don’t think I will be showing up.

ill be leaving mavis and eglinton at 830am… i wanna get a good parking spot to unload my stuff…i am normally in the top left corner of the tech area right before the grass!! look out for a Black Silvia thats me.

Im launching it at 4000-4300 RPM… but so much tire spin still, but if i launch lower the car wont wanna get out the hole gets all boged down.

See y’all there!

well… i popped my motor today in the time trials… but i still won my class after i coasted through the start finish…lol

cscs opener was sick… santi post up some pics!

What popped? piston? Leaned out? Common, you can’t just say that man…

I had a great day too. I didn’t place as well as I wished, but I was having a blast the whole time! The car was working perfectly, I was well prepared for the day, my tire wear was good, got to chat with all the drifters from last year and even bump into a few people from waay back!

Hope everyone else had a good day… sorry to hear about some of the other attritions throughout the day.

fuk yeah people keep asking me… i wouldnt ask other people, but anyways.

i was coming down the front straight… RIPPING!!!.. at the top of third, like 7200rpm about to pop into 4th, the motor just shut down all of a sudden… that’s about it really.

SG Motorsport provided the diagnosis. Kind of a strange issue. there was no oil and no fuel anywhere… visually it looked just as haggared as it did 15 minutes prior.

finally determined that the cam wasnt spinning the CAS even when manually turning the crank…

i knew the motor was on its way out anyways… no surprise or hard feelings… theo you know how much i care about these things… i moved on about 4 seconds before it happened. bitches cry and complain, men work on solutions immediately

S1DC is taking the car back to their shop, i have to find a new block to stuff a metal headgasket in and then it’s time for more ripping… looking for a minty longblock folks… tell your friends.

oh, i dont have my time but it was good enough to win street RWD…

Sasha set the new CSCS lap record with a 1.20.09 in Brigger’s car, he got first place but didnt pick up his trophy…lol

I bet with good tires he could get into the 1.18’s

I didn’t really take any good pics today. I was just chilling enjoying my stay. lol (My lens sucks from where I was. I could only get decent shots of people on the straight, and even then, they’re to close to get a decent panning shot.)

I got a few vids. I was trying to get the drifters get close to my camera. haha.

I’ll post up in a few.

lol nice… briggs u poser! lol this guy stoped right in front to take some pics! haha nice (Y) sick driving again

Anyone catch all those dogs in the field across from the track?

LOLLL