CSCS Season Opener Only A Week Away - Sun. May 31

Bing, yeah man I know exactly how you are with things like that… but at 4 seconds before, I can tell you still do care… caring’s good anyways :wink:

Nice job on winning your class, I was watching your driving and it is looking really good man.

All was well. To an extent I guess.

Did not run in to anyone at all from here lol.

Not impressed with the drifting one bit. I dunno what was goin on with that.

Lapping was awesome. Some wicked cars.

Had my eyes on the 2JZ S14 for sale for 40 g’s. Unbelievable car. Gorgeous. Great guys too.

Weather was not the greatest. But hey.

Hopefully when my car is finally done…I can beat on her at the track.

One thing I noticed…there are Nissan’s EVERYWHERE. More and more every event. It’s insane.

Just got home from the event. It was an amazing turn out today! I think Chris was guessing they had 7000 people come through the gates by mid afternoon? I’m no mathimatinion but at $20 a head thats $140,000 just in park entry fees :shock:

I was a judge for the amature drifting competition today. I was really impressed with the way a lot of the guys connected the course and followed a good line, most with underpowered cars. Some very good entrys as well!

BTW Bing, I picked up ur trophy for you. Sasha brought it to the shop so you can pick it up there. I still need to bring that steering wheel by. I have the absolute worst memory when leaving my house on earth and I sincerly apologize for it!

What are you talking about? :confused:

Briggs… i went to collect the trophy and they didnt have it… hahaha, i guess i’ll have to give chris back the trophy he gave me… dont worry about the steering wheel, i picked one up offf Chad.

Chris, how could you not have run into anyone from here? There were like 80 SON guys running around that place.

We should enter as a club next time, not in the show and shine though… those modified society and another ricer club got largest club turn out awards even though we had at least 30-35 cars come through the gates.

Ha, I dunno bro. I did not recognize anyone. At all.

Plus, I parked way outta the way. Then after subway I parked pretty much in the show n shine.

Almost forgot about the VQ?45DETT in the S13. Somin crazy there lol.

Seen Keezy and Mr.Pantaloons on their way up when I left around 5 lol.

CSCS never really did it for me. Come next weekend to Arm Drop Live. That, is the shit!

NOFR? (9 0 5 Rides?)

It’s a vh45dett. It came out of an infinity q45.
You have no idea how many people asked me if it was an rb26 or a 5L.

Modified society baby!

yesterday was great though no doubt, you and sasha drifted well. Who’s ice blue r32 was that? looked great.

I will be posting pics when I get off work.

I snapped my tranny in half. boo. DarkManX’s car is HOT. Thanks to junior for the help pushing my s14 off the track.

come on thats a 2jz no?

Other then the weather everything was pretty good…
By the way, somone needs to fix that outside curb in the first corner…
I cant tell you how many things i broke hitting that…
I never had a problem with it last year, but for some reason i couldnt fucking stay away from it… very unimpressed with my drifting this season :frowning:
To the rest of you… awesome job…

Like wise. I realise the object is to stay off the grass but the first track day of the season everyone is alittle rusty. I bent two tierods on that bastard of a ditch in turn 1. Big thanks to Brad from drift posse for the tie rod, i will return the favor next time i see you. Other then my rusty driving skills and learning my new car i was happy with the day. Huge turn out, probably one of the biggest in CSCS history. Im sure next event will yield even more and drifting will be better if i can help it.

who is this character? lol

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss356/riworx/Picture053.jpg

^ That’s Microsofts new search engine.

^^ Lawl. :mamoru:

Who are these newbs? xp

http://i39.tinypic.com/21kl839.jpg

Newbs??? Is that a seriuos question?

^^ yes please explain yourself. Im driving the s13 (been around a few years now) and Theo is driving the s14 OG S1DC member an been around for years also.